the thread about nothing...

Wats wrong with not lifting?
For me? Well I'm kinda known as a meat head in real life..... not a good look for me being so weak right now 
tired.gif

In general? There's nothing wrong with it per se.... but I always wonder why folks are content with being frail.

I think its some weird complex I've created for myself since I'm asian and being skinny is one of the stereotypes I've made an effort to bust since I was like 14

Talkin bout frail but you got a Napoleon complex >D

For me? Well I'm kinda known as a meat head in real life..... not a good look for me being so weak right now 
tired.gif

In general? There's nothing wrong with it per se.... but I always wonder why folks are content with being frail.

I think its some weird complex I've created for myself since I'm asian and being skinny is one of the stereotypes I've made an effort to bust since I was like 14
Talkin bout frail but you got a Napoleon complex
grin.gif
naw man, I'm 5'10-5'11..... another stereotype I busted!!! 
grin.gif
 Both my parent's families are relatively tall. Hell when I was 12-13 years old I was projected to be 6'5 
laugh.gif

Shame on you for upholding stereotypes and automatically assuming since I'm asian, I'm short by default 
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
tired.gif

grin.gif

Both my parent's families are relatively tall. Hell when I was 12-13 years old I was projected to be 6'5 
laugh.gif

Shame on you for upholding stereotypes and automatically assuming since I'm asian, I'm short by default 
mean.gif
Shame on you for assuming all nters are frail.

tired.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

mean.gif
Shame on you for assuming all nters are frail.

Double shame for thinking Napoleon is only in regards to physical attributes >D

Double shame for thinking Napoleon is only in regards to physical attributes
grin.gif
Fill me in 
nerd.gif

this is what urban dictionary has...
A peronality complex that consists of power trips and false machismo to make up for short height and feelings of inferiority.
I don't trip on power.... and I don't think I'm any more man than others...

Do I think I'm better than some people? Yes, but according to the urban dictionary definition that doesn't fall under Napoleon complex...

I looked up my ex on instagram and her **** private but she looks SO fine on her default like never before. Im seriously sitting here like.

Too bad she declined me last time I requested her which means she still hates me. :frown:

Last edited:
I looked up my ex on instagram and her **** private but she looks SO fine on her default like never before. Im seriously sitting here like.

Too bad she declined me last time I requested her which means she still hates me.
frown.gif
at least she didn't block you..... 
embarassed.gif

I think I brought the ***** to the weight room with me
mean.gif

My the mighty has fallen..... One step at a time I suppose
laugh.gif

Get back on that routine, and forget the bars bro. I was in a similar position, but I've regained most of my strength.
I was just thinking this too. Tomorrow is college night, so I have a tough decision to make.... I'll probably end up going out to be honest. But I'll for sure get to the gym during the day!

Plus tonight is my first night sober in 8 days!!!! So why not celebrate tomorrow 

Too bad she declined me last time I requested her which means she still hates me. :frown:
at least she didn't block you..... 
embarassed.gif

I think I brought the ***** to the weight room with me :smh:

My the mighty has fallen..... One step at a time I suppose :lol:

Get back on that routine, and forget the bars bro. I was in a similar position, but I've regained most of my strength.
I was just thinking this too. Tomorrow is college night, so I have a tough decision to make.... I'll probably end up going out to be honest. But I'll for sure get to the gym during the day!

Plus tonight is my first night sober in 8 days!!!! So why not celebrate tomorrow 
It's private so it's like im blocked. Whether you're blocked or not you can see the default. Just not her actual pics.....so essentially she did block me. :frown: :riceboy .
You don't get it......she looks so good like id donate a testicle to have her back.... but I can get why she's mad at me she probably thinks im a creep for requesting her back then. *Kanye shrug *
Why does she block you brah?

It's private so it's like im blocked. Whether you're blocked or not you can see the default. Just not her actual pics.....so essentially she did block me.
frown.gif
:riceboy .
You don't get it......she looks so good like id donate a testicle to have her back.... but I can get why she's mad at me she probably thinks im a creep for requesting her back then. *Kanye shrug *
Idk why she blocked me..... I know I'm blocked tho, cuz when I get to her IG it looks like a regular private acct, but when I request to follow the button doesn't change 
embarassed.gif

I have no idea why she blocked me. And I'm slowly starting to care less and less

and I've told yall (and been called Manti, amongst other things) how hot she is too 
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

It's private so it's like im blocked. Whether you're blocked or not you can see the default. Just not her actual pics.....so essentially she did block me. :frown: :riceboy .

Idk why she blocked me..... I know I'm blocked tho, cuz when I get to her IG it looks like a regular private acct, but when I request to follow the button doesn't change 
embarassed.gif

I have no idea why she blocked me. And I'm slowly starting to care less and less
Well. Im asking how come she hates you? :lol:
Me too famb me too I be dwelling on the past too much. :smh:

Well. Im asking how come she hates you?
laugh.gif

Me too famb me too I be dwelling on the past too much.
mean.gif
ohhh she hates me, I think because 

1) I was terrible as a 'friend' during the initial break up phase

2) I tried/wanted to get back together (in hindsight I'm a ******g idiot for this)

3) She couldn't give me a straight up reason of why she wanted to break up, so she got frustrated/annoyed with me for asking

but why she hates me to this extent???

Optimistically, maybe she was handling the break up as bad as me and needed to cut me off to move on?

Pessimistically, she literally hates my guts

Realistically, its just easier to move on if you delete someone outta your life. And this is the one that probably hurts the most. 

Also, I blew tens of thousands of dollars on her while we were together. That just makes me heated thinking about all the **** I did for her 
mean.gif

Like I said tho, I'm really starting to get over this. Saturday night certainly helped, I was on fire like I had never been before. It was unreal. Like fishing with dynamite 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom