the thread about nothing...

to anybody getting/trying to get over a broken heart \(^_^)/

keep pushing and be happy, stay happy.

Goddammit now I want a shot at redemption :smh:
That's basically exactly what I said in my mind... and then I attempted to win her back and make my case. 

Pretty sure thats when she decided to hate me 
laugh.gif

don't do it son, just let it go and let time do it's thing.
You right. I mean I did try to win her back like a few months later after everything cooled down and yeah that's when she decided to hate me probably think im a creep.
But you right in hindsight helllll no to trying to get her..back. I wwouldn't mind being on talking basis with her though. But that's basically the same as trying to get her back. Gotta leave the past in the past I suffer from dwelling on the past. :lol:
Tan is dead yikes.

I got 6 cool ranch and 6 nacho cheese. That fire sauce was messing with my rhythm 
mean.gif

Once again, I've oddly found another new found respect for rck.

Did you time that?

That was fast as hell.

Last edited:
we doing food challenges now? :nerd:

we should incorporate google hangouts for these :nerd: :nerd:

maybe it will lead to underground food betting ring and online fight club :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm a respectable guy I guess 
laugh.gif

I think it took me about 30 minutes. The first 6 only took me like 10 minutes, the 2nd half really slowed me down.

I'm down for chicken nugget challenge tomorrow night (at a more respectable time)

loser(s) should pay $5.00 gift card to the winner

also, I took a nap today, woke up to snow... and I just realized its 5:30 am, wow :smh:

edit:
I'mma try sleep, also PM me tomorrow night if you're down for a food challenge

Last edited:
In addition to food challenges we should have nt duration challenges to see who can stay on nt for the longest...oh wait.

Today i learned, your texts don't get deleted when you delete them. They become hidden. Some of them are accessible with a jailbroken app called ifile. If you sync your iphone, your deleted texts before you synced will be "deleted."

2 years ago I had 140 pairs of shoes.
Now.. I have 5.

Those trips to la to go see my girl at the time were all on my shoes. I would sell shoes to get money to go down there.
Spoil her with gifts dinners hotels..
That same girl flirted with a frat guy n I have no-one.

Now 2 years later I have nothing to show for the work I did. At lwast I had my shoes then.. now I have nothing.
I moved to la cuz of her.
Shoulda stayed home.

Sorry im a bit drunk tonight.
Lonely in the goddamn apartment reflecting on my crappy life.
I miss home.

I miss my dogs.

:frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom