the thread about nothing...

what i'd be like if sumrndmdude and big j weren't passive aggressively talking to each other

iby1PJ2sPLcJMY.gif

Whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote.

Some people don't care for me, I don't care for some of the jokes and gifs, and that's ok. We're all adults, no big deal.
i care for you big j. everyone is cool on tan in my opinion.

about to play some mario kart guys.

wish me luck.

ill be back

Luck is the best term for what you need to win in this game.

Being in first place until the final straightaway, then getting hit by those blue shells and dropping to 3rd/4th :stoneface: >: :x

what i'd be like if sumrndmdude and big j weren't passive aggressively talking to each other

iby1PJ2sPLcJMY.gif
Maybe we're brothers and had a falling out.

Friends who became enemies.

Or maybe we're the same person.

No... that would be crazy.

Last edited:
Maybe we're brothers and had a falling out.

Friends who became enemies.

Or maybe we're the same person.

No... that would be crazy.
Stand beside me mother....r you my brother, came from different mothers but we share the same supper!

R.I.P Dirt McGirt

I remember when I first played Return to the 36 Chambers on my Sony Discman with my KOSS headphones. I damn near flipped outta my chair. One of the dopest and original hip hop albums ever.

Last edited:
I still have not finished big lebowski. Everytike I see your avy, im reminded o that

I still have not finished big lebowski. Everytike I see your avy, im reminded o that

Docta brings the lulz tho
Not really

being gay online? what does that even mean? :lol: im never really serious with all these "homo erotic" jokes and remarks
Being gay online means just what it sounds like. How can you say that when that's basically what you're known for?

What made you decide to start posting so many of those types of comments?

im known for being gay? :lol:

i just say what i think is funny *shrug*

if that makes u think im gay then i dont know what to say
That's not what I mean. What I mean is that you're known for making homoerotic comments.
You yourself can confirm.
Looks like meangreen has some competition.

deeeeeeeem my bad i take it back

thadocta >>>>> odog24
Dey mad cuz he shine'n dat 1hunnd thou on eem l1k3 dat
I didn't even care that thadocta made homoerotic comments.
But when he got that 100k post, my jimmies were rustled up something fierce.

I feel so seasoned all u haters givin me salty looks

Docta brings the lulz tho
Not really

being gay online? what does that even mean? :lol: im never really serious with all these "homo erotic" jokes and remarks
Being gay online means just what it sounds like. How can you say that when that's basically what you're known for?

What made you decide to start posting so many of those types of comments?

im known for being gay? :lol:

i just say what i think is funny *shrug*

if that makes u think im gay then i dont know what to say
That's not what I mean. What I mean is that you're known for making homoerotic comments.
You yourself can confirm.
Looks like meangreen has some competition.

deeeeeeeem my bad i take it back

thadocta >>>>> odog24
Dey mad cuz he shine'n dat 1hunnd thou on eem l1k3 dat
I didn't even care that thadocta made homoerotic comments.
But when he got that 100k post, my jimmies were rustled up something fierce.

I feel so seasoned all u haters givin me salty looks

Lawry's, 50 told me, go 'head, switch the style up
And if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up

Thanks NT fam.

Been going through it for real.
You have inspired me to go lift for the first time in 3 months.... time to get off the treadmill/bike and into the non-*****part off the gym 
nthat.gif

I'll be back 
nerd.gif
 if I actually go to the gym right now and come home and cook my post workout meal, theres a 99% chance I will be sober tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
happy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I laugh at funny things, people calling each other papi or posting the same gif five times a day just aren't funny.
laugh.gif

I probably watch and know more comedy than the average regular in this thread. Don't mistake not laughing at little jokes for not having a sense of humor or knowing comedy.

who are some of your favorites?

mine: Mitch Hedberg, Chris Rock, Jim Gaffigan, Bill Burr, Aries Spears, Bernie Mac, Louis Black, Aziz
My recent watched are Aziz, Louis CK, John Mulaney, Russell Peters, Patrice O'Neal, Woody Allen. In addition some favorites are Hedberg, Rock, Burr, Carlin, Steve Martin, Lenny Bruce, and of course Pryor. I'm sure I'll remember 5 more the second I hit submit.

oh yea, i saw macy gray on saturday at the outlets, inside the converse store. she didn't buy anything.

Back
Top Bottom