the thread about nothing...

Random thoughts...

--My heart has been broken for the first time in my life. Never thought I would feel this way, but I couldn't sleep for two nights. :smh: :x
--Lost 25 lbs in two weeks on a raw vegan diet and plenty of cardio. Plan on dropping another 25-30... Being "Brolic" just ain't me anymore.
--Filed for bankruptcy today and it was freeing to know my debt will be cleared out. Divorce ****** me up.
--Looking back at most of my life, I've been a cold-hearted, arrogant a-hole. I took more than I gave and am working on being a better person.
--Regret is a ************.
--I'm determined to get out of this hole I'm in and be a success. Spent too many years doing all the wrong things.
--My father encouraged me to not love women because he got his heart torn out early and I was dumb for listening to him.
--Add that to my issues with my bio mom who was a deadbeat druggie and I really was a piece of work with the women.
--It's tough knowing I'm responsible for the shape of my life right now. Self-made indeed.
--I've been a good father. At least my kids love me. :\

Maaaaan, when it's cold, them joints are the truth. Keeps that nice warmth like the womb yo. Even in the summer time I rocks with em, with the AC on though :lol:. That bed warmth>>>>>>>>>>>, makes you hate the morning

That morning feeling is the absolute worst. I sleep with only a down comforter and it's so comfy. :pimp:

That too, makes me want to shoot my clock :lol:

do you guys keep homework from school? 
i had a job interview today and dude asked me to take some essays, reports or whatever i had from school so he could see how well i write but i threw everything but my books away 
ohwell.gif
Ive never heard of anyone keeping homework like that. That's a silly question for him to even ask, depending on what the job is for.
I've had people ask for writing samples before. You dont have anything on the computer? It doesnt matter whether its graded or not. Or just write something now.

do you guys keep homework from school? 

i had a job interview today and dude asked me to take some essays, reports or whatever i had from school so he could see how well i write but i threw everything but my books away 
ohwell.gif
What kind of gig is it?

Took my dog to the vet cause he had a bad limp the past couple of days and the vet wanted to do x rays and sedate him, $280, I told her ill take the anti inflammatory and see if he improves in a week, if I have to get X-rays I'm going somewhere else, I miss our old vet he probably would've just charged me $100 RIP to him

Your white?

How does that make me white? I'm Mexican

Ive never heard of anyone keeping homework like that. That's a silly question for him to even ask, depending on what the job is for.
it's for a paralegal position. he knew i graduated last march, i guess i'ma give myself homework so i can come up with something 
sick.gif

Random thoughts...

--My heart has been broken for the first time in my life. Never thought I would feel this way, but I couldn't sleep for two nights. :smh: :x
--Lost 25 lbs in two weeks on a raw vegan diet and plenty of cardio. Plan on dropping another 25-30... Being "Brolic" just ain't me anymore.
--Filed for bankruptcy today and it was freeing to know my debt will be cleared out. Divorce ****** me up.
--Looking back at most of my life, I've been a cold-hearted, arrogant a-hole. I took more than I gave and am working on being a better person.
--I'm determined to get out of this hole I'm in and be a success. Spent too many years doing all the wrong things.
--My father encouraged me to not love women because he got his heart torn out early and I was dumb for listening to him.
--Add that to my issues with my bio mom who was a deadbeat druggie and I really was a piece of work with the women.
--It's tough knowing I'm responsible for the shape of my life right now. Self-made indeed.
--I've been a good father. At least my kids love me. :\

That last part....is the most important. Don't pass that bitter feeling towards women on man. That's not good. Peace.

Random thoughts...

--My heart has been broken for the first time in my life. Never thought I would feel this way, but I couldn't sleep for two nights.
mean.gif
sick.gif

--I've been a good father. At least my kids love me.
ohwell.gif
This was real. I've felt that kind of heartache before, I didnt sleep for 5 days almost. Up at 4 am damn near in tears
frown.gif

I've had people ask for writing samples before. You dont have anything on the computer? It doesnt matter whether its graded or not. Or just write something now.
i had a different laptop then.
What kind of gig is it?
paralegal
Oh yeah I can see why they want a writing sample from you. Anything specific you want?

Random thoughts...

--My heart has been broken for the first time in my life. Never thought I would feel this way, but I couldn't sleep for two nights.
mean.gif
sick.gif

ohwell.gif
That last part....is the most important. Don't pass that bitter feeling towards women on man. That's not good. Peace.
You have a great mind set. That's half the battle imo
i had a different laptop then.
What kind of gig is it?
paralegal
Yeah depending on the gig, it's good to have some sort of portfolio of past work when it pertains to the position you

Random thoughts...

mean.gif
sick.gif

ohwell.gif
If it makes you feel better, I was once too brolic. Now I'm kinda fat and drink too much 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom