the thread about nothing...

Oh yeah I can see why they want a writing sample from you. Anything specific you want?
he just wants anything really.
Yeah depending on the gig, it's good to have some sort of portfolio of past work when it pertains to the position you
damn, if i knew it would help me beforehand i would have made a portfolio, thanks, i'ma keep this in mind for future reference.

I laugh at funny things, people calling each other papi or posting the same gif five times a day just aren't funny. :lol:

I probably watch and know more comedy than the average regular in this thread. Don't mistake not laughing at little jokes for not having a sense of humor or knowing comedy.

Last edited:
I LOVE YOU THOUGH...
roll.gif

your always good for the lulz somerandomdude. one of my favorite dudes on TAN.

I laugh at funny things, people calling each other papi or posting the same gif five times a day just aren't funny.

I probably watch and know more comedy than the average regular in this thread. Don't mistake not laughing at little jokes for not having a sense of humor or knowing comedy.

Interesting :nerd:

Do you find Melos defense to be a joke :nerd:

:tongue:

I laugh at funny things, people calling each other papi or posting the same gif five times a day just aren't funny. :lol:

I call people bae, is that funny bae?

anyways

I would eat it just like that

Last edited:
I laugh at funny things, people calling each other papi or posting the same gif five times a day just aren't funny.
laugh.gif

:stoneface: you ain't gotta rub it in :lol:. The snow likely won't stay, but I'm a person that hates snow period. Me and snow kinda fell out of love circa 2000. I don't love that broad no mo'

Snow is cool until it shuts down the city. I swear people see white on the ground and bread and water are sold out EVERYWHERE here.

Whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote.

Some people don't care for me, I don't care for some of the jokes and gifs, and that's ok. We're all adults, no big deal.

My teacher really has nothing left to teach for the night but he won't let us out early. So he's just finding ways to fill time

:stoneface: you ain't gotta rub it in :lol:. The snow likely won't stay, but I'm a person that hates snow period. Me and snow kinda fell out of love circa 2000. I don't love that broad no mo'

Snow is cool until it shuts down the city. I swear people see white on the ground and bread and water are sold out EVERYWHERE here.

I know, that's such a dumb phenomenon. I never get it. Like bread, water, milk, and eggs will never be produced again. lol

Back
Top Bottom