the thread about nothing...

I dont really like babywipes. I dont need to put that wet **** on my ***. It feels gross, bae

What about when you get the splats? It is absolutely necessary :smh:

bro, I've told the story on here PLENTY times.

I've had my feces on my own hands more than most people could imagine. The splats aint **** to me. But after getting my salad tossed a couple times, a babywipe really shouldnt bother me :rolleyes

Last edited:
I dont really like babywipes. I dont need to put that wet **** on my ***. It feels gross, bae

What about when you get the splats? It is absolutely necessary :smh:

bro, I've told the story on here PLENTY times.

I've had my feces on my own hands more than most people could imagine. The splats aint **** to me. But after getting my salad tossed a couple times, a babywipe really shouldnt bother me :rolleyes

Just watched Forrest Gump again. Still waiting on the sequal from Jenny's pov. If someone doesn't do something imma write myself and I'm not sharing credit for the idea. Imma call it "Jenny."

never mind

Last edited:
i met this girl with a lisp last night

and it kinda turned me on

i dont know why. I think im just into chicks with disabilities (not saying a lisp is a disability)

but id date a girl in a wheelchair, you know?

I think overall, it would go really well

i dont know why. I think im just into chicks with disabilities (not saying a lisp is a disability)

I know exactly what you mean. Besides the wheelchair part. Unless she likes Xbox.

My girl and I took my mom out for dinner last night for her bday and man they got along great, they've met before and hung out but it really hit me how much my mom likes her and enjoys talking with her, with my ex my mom barely spoke with her mainly just hi and bye but with my girl it's full on conversation about everything and anything :smokin

Time to pop that question b. :smokin

This. You better lock her up before your mom done swoops in and Tyrones that.... 
devil.gif

Ya I plan to just not anytime soon, we had that discussion and we haven't been together a year, don't plan on popping the question till I'm 28/29 she'll be 27/28 but she def is the person I see having a life with :nthat:

Little know fact, a lisp is the result of a person's frenulum being too short.

Cutting it is a simple procedure and corrects the lisp.

I know. Cool story.

Last edited:
BIGGEST PET PEEVE

i say something.....

person stares at phone for 20 seconds.....

i assume they didnt here me , original statement become irrelavent at this point

as it pertains to something on the tv

"you where saying something?"

YOU HEARD 20 SECONDS AGO BRUH

Last edited:
BIGGEST PET PEEVE

i say something.....

person stares at phone for 20 seconds.....

i assume they didnt here me , original statement become irrelavent at this point
as it pertains to something on the tv

"you where saying something?"

YOU HEARD 20 SECONDS AGO BRUH

I really hate that. Or what about when they say "what'd you say? Oh yeah that's cool we can" or responds to the question.

Back
Top Bottom