the thread about nothing...

My girl and I took my mom out for dinner last night for her bday and man they got along great, they've met before and hung out but it really hit me how much my mom likes her and enjoys talking with her, with my ex my mom barely spoke with her mainly just hi and bye but with my girl it's full on conversation about everything and anything :smokin

I just went on the stationary bike for 20 miles..... on an empty stomach 
laugh.gif

My sweat smelt like alcohol and smoke 
sick.gif
 and I was craving a cigarette the entire time 
mean.gif

My girl and I took my mom out for dinner last night for her bday and man they got along great, they've met before and hung out but it really hit me how much my mom likes her and enjoys talking with her, with my ex my mom barely spoke with her mainly just hi and bye but with my girl it's full on conversation about everything and anything :smokin

Time to pop that question b. :smokin

My girl and I took my mom out for dinner last night for her bday and man they got along great, they've met before and hung out but it really hit me how much my mom likes her and enjoys talking with her, with my ex my mom barely spoke with her mainly just hi and bye but with my girl it's full on conversation about everything and anything
smokin.gif
Time to pop that question b.
smokin.gif

I just went on the stationary bike for 20 miles..... on an empty stomach 
laugh.gif

My sweat smelt like alcohol and smoke 
sick.gif

and I was craving a cigarette the entire time 
mean.gif

Man you gotta stop smoking them cigarettes. I smoked for 5 years and quit cold turkey, best decision ever. :smokin

Naw man I'm not some chain smoker or nothing, but casually have a few every now and then. 

the house is clean, that felt good.

yeah elpablo those bracelets are an NTer brand

use to wear anklets,  i'll probably bring em back this summer 

Last edited:
the house is clean, that felt good.

yeah elpablo those bracelets are an NTer brand

use to wear anklets,  i'll probably bring em back this summer 

Clean house and all laundry done is the best damn feeling. Sets the mood for the rest of the day. :smokin

it came out kinda soft. not watery, just soft serve........easy cleanup

Last edited by a moderator:
everytime I read the word "redbull" im going to chug a 20oz Mountain Dew in SPITE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel that. Its like I been ******** out jacks or caltrops or something like that for the past few day
ya i have no fear though

26 and still use baby wipes to this day!

FRESH, CLEAN, HYGIENIC, and HYPOALLERGENIC!!!!

ya i have no fear though

26 and still use baby wipes to this day!

FRESH, CLEAN, HYGIENIC, and HYPOALLERGENIC!!!!

I'm shocked more people haven't caught on.

That feeling when you're at work taking a 2 break and it comes out soft. Instead of a few wipes you're sitting there shaking your head at the mess down there. :smh:

I dont really like babywipes. I dont need to put that wet **** on my ***. It feels gross, bae

Last edited:
it came out kinda soft. not watery, just soft serve........easy cleanup

I feel that. Its like I been ******** out jacks or caltrops or something like that for the past few day

If you guys are having problems with the consistency or your #2s you should try eating a little natural peanut butter every day.

I swear... if its too loose it tightens it up... if its too tight it lets it flow lol

Make sure its the natural kind with no hydrogenated oils.

A tip if your used to the jiffy stuff and dont like the "oily" consistency of the natural peanut butter is to stir in some honey which will help bind the peanuts and oil.

Im tellin you.... logs....straight logs :x :smokin

Back
Top Bottom