the thread about nothing...

Oestridae are a family of flies variously known as bot flies, warble flies, heel flies, gadflies and similar names. Their larvae are internal parasites of mammals, some species growing in the host's flesh and others within the gut. The human botfly, Dermatobia hominis, is the only species of bot fly known to parasitise humans routinely, though other species of fly do cause myiasis in humans.

thats freaking interesting. got me looking at crazy *** videos on youtube to see how its done to get it out

Oestridae are a family of flies variously known as bot flies, warble flies, heel flies, gadflies and similar names. Their larvae are internal parasites of mammals, some species growing in the host's flesh and others within the gut. The human botfly, Dermatobia hominis, is the only species of bot fly known to parasitise humans routinely, though other species of fly do cause myiasis in humans.

I know someone who had this! There is a difficult cure for it but it's got to be done.

i dont get the whole crack epidemic in the 80s. its not like people were forced to take it. people voluntarily took it word to the chinese that found opium.

i caught myself staring at this for like 5 minutes

Last edited:
i dont get the whole crack epidemic in the 80s. its not like people were forced to take it. people voluntarily took it word to the chinese that found opium.

crack was like a party drug. It was like popping mollies...but the aftermath 15 years later was something that nobody was prepared for

crack was like a party drug. It was like popping mollies...but the aftermath 15 years later was something that nobody was prepared for

i read a wiki about it and it didnt really provide much info.

the aftermath of any drug introduced in any decade would have unintended consequences. we will see what the effects of mollies and the like would do to us in the future. i mean we already have proof of how painkillers and anti-depressants is doing to us. that synthetic heroin is a b.

I'm calling it now. Molly is gonna be a lightweight version of the crack epidemic 10 years from now.

Hella college degree havin ppl gonna be strung out

Back
Top Bottom