the thread about nothing...

I saw "3 dollars a shot" in the preview and got excited 
laugh.gif

tired.gif
smokin.gif

I might just do shots and not leave the house the rest of the day now.

It's saturday. You're right screw the beer, i'll keep it classy.
mean.gif
I kicked it with my engaged/expectant father friends last night. All we did was sat around a fire, smoked stogies, and drank their fancy beer while talking about their awesome future married lives and fatherhood...... I felt so outta loop 
frown.gif

Alls I wanted was vodka tonics, or vodka redbulls, or just vodka anything and be in a club or bar trying to acquire yambs 
mean.gif

I kicked it with my engaged/expectant father friends last night. All we did was sat around a fire, smoked stogies, and drank their fancy beer while talking about their awesome future married lives and fatherhood...... I felt so outta loop 
frown.gif

Alls I wanted was vodka tonics, or vodka redbulls, or just vodka anything and be in a club or bar trying to acquire yambs 
mean.gif

The worst part about that is the dudes being your age and you aren't at THAT stage yet.

One of my buddies got engaged last month and hasn't even been close to the same since.

frown.gif

mean.gif
The worst part about that is the dudes being your age and you aren't at THAT stage yet.

One of my buddies got engaged last month and hasn't even been close to the same since.
Even tho these are my best friends, they've always been like this. Hell one of them (who is only 25) met his fiance when they were in the 7th grade...... when they were like 11 or 12 
indifferent.gif
 so these dudes being like this isn't anything totally new to me, but still. Just the fact that our conversations are about that ****, sucks for me.

Hell even was I was dating that girl that looked like Gem from Tron, we didn't fit in with them cuz these guys are in such hardcore relationships. 

I saw "3 dollars a shot" in the preview and got excited 
laugh.gif

tired.gif
theres a bunch of spots around me that have 4-5 dollar beer and shot. weird combination but for the price its amazing. i usually just drink the beer and have my friend down the shot
Boilermakers 
nthat.gif

I actually almost wish I could go back and visit friends in Indiana just so I can get a boilermaker there.... it'd be ironic

i wish i would of woken up later, i got nothing to do til night time 
sick.gif

Even tho these are my best friends, they've always been like this. Hell one of them (who is only 25) met his fiance when they were in the 7th grade...... when they were like 11 or 12 
indifferent.gif

so these dudes being like this isn't anything totally new to me, but still. Just the fact that our conversations are about that ****, sucks for me.

Hell even was I was dating that girl that looked like Gem from Tron, we didn't fit in with them cuz these guys are in such hardcore relationships. 

:x :x :x :x

Yeah we off that. Especially when you thinking about yambs.

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah we off that. Especially when you thinking about yambs.
eek.gif
 maybe its cuz I'm so close with these dudes is why I think I'm so "weak"... word to last nights TAN convo 

If I'm surrounding myself with these guys and their relationships all the time, maybe they got that idea of me needing someone incepted in my head?

Cuz I have noticed when I hang out with my single college friends in Sac, I'm usually a little more at peace ya feel me

eek.gif

maybe its cuz I'm so close with these dudes is why I think I'm so "weak"... word to last nights TAN convo 

If I'm surrounding myself with these guys and their relationships all the time, maybe they got that idea of me needing someone incepted in my head?

Cuz I have noticed when I hang out with my single college friends in Sac, I'm usually a little more at peace ya feel me

Def feel that. All my friends are like me, in a deep relationship on the verge of THAT quesion. :nerd:

I avoid thinking about it too much, thinking it will go away in my head. :nerd:

eek.gif

Def feel that. All my friends are like me, in a deep relationship on the verge of THAT quesion.
nerd.gif

I avoid thinking about it too much, thinking it will go away in my head.
nerd.gif
Aren't you kinda old tho 
laugh.gif

it should be in your head once you get to a certain age IMO 

Oestridae are a family of flies variously known as bot flies, warble flies, heel flies, gadflies and similar names. Their larvae are internal parasites of mammals, some species growing in the host's flesh and others within the gut. The human botfly, Dermatobia hominis, is the only species of bot fly known to parasitise humans routinely, though other species of fly do cause myiasis in humans.

the related products window to the right is really annoying me...

i do not want to buy a damn rastaclat bracelet.
qft!

Oestridae are a family of flies variously known as bot flies, warble flies, heel flies, gadflies and similar names. Their larvae are internal parasites of mammals, some species growing in the host's flesh and others within the gut. The human botfly, Dermatobia hominis, is the only species of bot fly known to parasitise humans routinely, though other species of fly do cause myiasis in humans.

you're sick alright :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom