the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mjs3a31A8M1qe26cio1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_mjlmnkarjy1qz4rgp.gif

:smh:

why so serious?

and reported for being a douche, and having multiple accounts
reported for having multiple accounts were you around when they wouldn't let some of the og members log in with their old account bro..

If it was after 2004, then yes I was around. But it was more for the douchy response than the multiple accounts.
And of course I didnt actually report you

Last edited:
My girl and I took my mom out for dinner last night for her bday and man they got along great, they've met before and hung out but it really hit me how much my mom likes her and enjoys talking with her, with my ex my mom barely spoke with her mainly just hi and bye but with my girl it's full on conversation about everything and anything
smokin.gif

Time to pop that question b.
smokin.gif
This. You better lock her up before your mom done swoops in and Tyrones that.... 
devil.gif
Ya I plan to just not anytime soon, we had that discussion and we haven't been together a year, don't plan on popping the question till I'm 28/29 she'll be 27/28 but she def is the person I see having a life with
nthat.gif
That's what I said too....................................................... 
alien.gif
frown.gif

I've had my feces on my own hands more than most people could imagine. The splats aint **** to me. But after getting my salad tossed a couple times, a babywipe really shouldnt bother me
eyes.gif
My man, keeping it one hundid as per usual 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom