the thread about nothing...

Watching Skyfall from Redbox and I really want to **** somebody up, because it keeps freezing thanks to these scratches.

I can't understand for the life of me why people can't be civilized. 

Last edited:
sup guise.

hows everyone's saturday?

tumblr_mjnsvqsH901rdwtquo1_400.gif

sup guise.

I can't decide if I want to go out or not tonight...

I also can't decide if I want to go tanning and shopping for clothes right now, in case I do go out tonight............... 

ugh indecision and laziness will kill me someday. 

how do I take out the Rastaclat Tiffany Teal Bracelet on the front of general? or am I the only one that can see that :nerd:

Last edited:
sup guise.

I also can't decide if I want to go tanning and shopping for clothes right now, in case I do go out tonight............... 

Feeling the same way, sometimes I find the internet more fun than my friends , Kanye shrugs

sup guise.

Feeling the same way, sometimes I find the internet more fun than my friends , Kanye shrugs
I dunno... I kinda just feel like not drinking tonight and trying to figure out the DD situation, saving money could be kinda nice 
ohwell.gif

I've drank every night since last Sunday 
laugh.gif

plus there's a bunch of shows and movies on HBO I wanna catch up on....... 

and after going to the gym today, I feel like I really want to kick it in gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching Skyfall from Redbox and I really want to **** somebody up, because it keeps freezing thanks to these scratches.

every time i get something from red box the dvds are really scratched 
mean.gif

how do I take out the Rastaclat Tiffany Teal Bracelet on the front of general? or am I the only one that can see that
nerd.gif
take out as in kill it 

or did you mean to type check out?

you can't get rid of it

also, this avy switch has done its job. i have attempted to edit your post thinking it was mine. then i was like "omg where did the edit button go!!" then "oh, that's not me"

space cadet moment

we all have those

im actually about to watch this in about 15 minutes. some of those redbox dvds look like scratch records
laugh.gif

go out, tan, shop. see its easy.

go out, tan, shop. see its easy.
In that order??

I think it'd be tan, shop, go out....... 

or I just stay in for the night
I tried this with a scratched Xbox game a few years ago... did not work

^Nice PBR

10 pounds! You stopped balling or what? Is the D League still in your plans?

Youtube been slow for the past couple of weeks now.... really sucks. Can't watch a vid in 1080p with out it stoping.... 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom