whatd they run ya ?
Whats good fam?

After years of searching, i finally got a pair of Air Slim Shady bursts
nthat.gif
congrats sir
pimp.gif

I haven't purchase a pair of nikes in over 5 years
embarassed.gif

Thanks fellas, got a hook up on a pair- great deal, DS- under $200 (yall know im a cheapskate when it comes to shoes)
laugh.gif
congrats nice pickup. I'm trying to step up my runners game as well.

bro, I've told the story on here PLENTY times.

I've had my feces on my own hands more than most people could imagine. The splats aint **** to me. But after getting my salad tossed a couple times, a babywipe really shouldnt bother me :rolleyes

Um.what?.

Watching Skyfall from Redbox and I really want to **** somebody up, because it keeps freezing thanks to these scratches.
I can't understand for the life of me why people can't be civilized. 

I always scratch them on purpose when I'm done watching.

Nt srs

Poor Broke and Ratchet

When I saw your Avy I thot I was in the jewelry thread :lol:

This movie that's my boy is hilarious :lol:

It's so dumb it's funny. Too bad ill fall asleep during it for golf in the AM. I swear there's not enough hours in the day or days in the weekend.

i dont get the whole crack epidemic in the 80s. its not like people were forced to take it. people voluntarily took it word to the chinese that found opium.

:stoneface:

Going to go pop my cherry at the gun range.

ihopeidontcheddarbobmyself

Gun ranges are dope. I want to go back to one.

Whats good fam?

After years of searching, i finally got censored :nthat:

Props!

Ive always wanted censored... :nerd: whatd they run ya ?

Whats good fam?

After years of searching, i finally got censored :nthat:
congrats sir :pimp:

I haven't ---------censored in over 5 years :wow:

Thanks fellas, got a hook up on censored- great deal,- under $200 (yall know im a cheapskate when it comes to censored) :lol:

Censored :smokin. Nice pickup

Last edited:
yo, dude cocotaso

you pride yourself in being late? lol

and didn't you have a panama story to tell?

still waiting 

ay i go through all the posts in this thread and its been going so fast im a day behind. but ima get in where i fit in and reply when i gots something to say.

i didn't offer a panama city story, just said not to go. when i went it was like being on mtv's the grind/jock jams status and this was well past jock jams glory days.

Hey Cocotaso1, you still want your voice to echo like Greg Nice's? :lol:. That **** is so funny to me idk why

Last edited:
bro, I've told the story on here PLENTY times.

I've had my feces on my own hands more than most people could imagine. The splats aint **** to me. But after getting my salad tossed a couple times, a babywipe really shouldnt bother me :rolleyes

Um.what?.

Watching Skyfall from Redbox and I really want to **** somebody up, because it keeps freezing thanks to these scratches.
I can't understand for the life of me why people can't be civilized. 

I always scratch them on purpose when I'm done watching.

Nt srs

Poor Broke and Ratchet

When I saw your Avy I thot I was in the jewelry thread :lol:

I been venturin' out lately.

Oh damn Nowitzness, those are the shady joints :wow:. I just wanted the regualar grey pair. Those are so dope. The closet I have to that shoe is a pair of censored

Last edited:
I want some Shadys man.

Wish I still was as into shoes.

I've been thinking about those people that say this and call buying censored a hobby. I think it's not something you "do" it's who you are. You might buy less during any time period in life, but you never lose the interest. I think that separates it.

Last edited:
i dont get the whole crack epidemic in the 80s. its not like people were forced to take it. people voluntarily took it word to the chinese that found opium.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Going to go pop my cherry at the gun range.

ihopeidontcheddarbobmyself
Gun ranges are dope. I want to go back to one.
Hell yeah, I def going to go more often now 
pimp.gif

Goodnight TAN. Finally got my dose of Gorilla Munch. After a long month without the old box, my life is now complete again. Will post pics in the morning.

I should have bookmarked the TAN Rules :frown:. @Nowitzness, I might have to start searching for those. Might be a tall order though.

Back
Top Bottom