the thread about nothing...

It's been repeated enough the regulars should know. Shoes, sports, music are all off limits. Plus anything that has a thread or warrants one. Quite simple.

not at all, just wanted to share something- didnt wanna discuss anything about shoes. I feel you though, my bad

what are yall up to tonight? Im kinda bummed that SNL is a repeat and most TV for the last week too :smh: (new girl, modern fam, HIMYM)

I'm fighting my late night bursts to have a red bull. I should be going to sleep since I've got to get up in 5 hrs but can't get comfortable. I swear I need to get this sleep cycle back in check man.

Whats good fam?

After years of searching, i finally got a pair of Air Slim Shady bursts :nthat:

that deserves more than a rep.

Last edited:
lmao @ that vanilla ice gif..im def adding that to my club dance moves

:smh: I just seen one of my coworkers on pof..i had to delete that joint asap

Last edited:
Make fun of me all you want, I'm trying to keep the thread open. Meth said continued violations would lock the thread. Don't blame me when it happens
This dude knows whats up. Without you bruh bruh, I would probably be banned from this thread. I thank you for that and your such wise comments. 

May TAN live forever. 

Hey Cocotaso1, you still want your voice to echo like Greg Nice's? :lol:. That **** is so funny to me idk why

indeed i do (do).

:rofl:

You guys must want this thread locked.
QFT

so are there any alternatives to ironing if I don't have an iron?

Steaming. If not, just be wrinkled. You must learn how to iron though, it's a requirement on the road to being one of the most interesting men in the world.

TAN is the best thing to happen to NT general forum ever.

I tend to agree with this statement.

Last edited:
My girl jus have me the greatest neck shes ever gave me, she caught it swallowed etc. ive been laying in the same spot for 15 mn

I know how to iron 
laugh.gif

but I'm at my friend's house right now and he doesn't have one.... 

Back
Top Bottom