the thread about nothing...

I know how to iron 
laugh.gif

but I'm at my friend's house right now and he doesn't have one.... 
did you find a method?

I know how to iron 
laugh.gif

did you find a method?

Hang your shirt, jeans, whatever up in the bathroom while you take a shower, the steam will get rid of the wrinkles. Problem solved.
His shower is a sliding door

They don't have to be in the shower, just in the bathroom hanging up. The steam will fill the whole room and take the wrinkles out. also, like dude said before me, throw em in the dryer real quick, that'll do it.

I know how to iron 
laugh.gif

did you find a method?

Hang your shirt, jeans, whatever up in the bathroom while you take a shower, the steam will get rid of the wrinkles. Problem solved.
His shower is a sliding door
They don't have to be in the shower, just in the bathroom hanging up. The steam will fill the whole room and take the wrinkles out. also, like dude said before me, throw em in the dryer real quick, that'll do it.
make sure it's hanging free though, not against a wall or door

edit: cocotaso's  method works too

Last edited:
I know how to iron 
laugh.gif

the only decent alternative is throwing it in the dryer w/ a damp towel and a dryer sheet. anything else is wasting your time for the most part.
I think this is what I'll do
make sure it's hanging free though, not against a wall or door
that's what I'm saying

There's not a ceiling vent in the bathroom that you can hang a hanger from?

It's been repeated enough the regulars should know. Shoes, sports, music are all off limits. Plus anything that has a thread or warrants one. Quite simple.

Make fun of me all you want, I'm trying to keep the thread open. Meth said continued violations would lock the thread. Don't blame me when it happens

i agree.
I've been out of TAN for 5 days, 2140 unread posts.
ready for a mega tan recap :nthat:

no im not

Back
Top Bottom