the thread about nothing...

I don't think that tan will hit 100k today. Does tan get that many posts in here a day???? About 200 posts a day??.?...

Cue mind=blown.gif
200 is probably a low guess. I'd say 300-400 a day is about right :nerd:

Love and relationships always get brought up dammit

:smh: :frown:
last night in my drunken state of sleep, I dreamt about my ex. Started off as a nice dream, ended as a nightmare and with me almost pissing my pants, in the dream and in real life. Now I'm sad

Trial an error is all it is. I ignored that argument and many others like it. Hold your own standard about how if love exists. I realized it is important you free yourself from judgement on that, and you and the other person define it how y'all want to. Real love is constantly evolving and isn't static, even with the same person.
Glad to see I'm not the only one to think this and wasn't going crazy. Like I was saying, I did my part to keep things active and moving but...here we are.

Nah, you good money. She just wasn't it is all. Sounds like she didn't know what she wanted or wasn't used to something good based on your response. One thing I learned also is, don't ever put love in a box. Meaning, don't look for just _____________ type of person. People who date a certain type will always have that problem because they are confining themselves to that.

Good ****.

I hit up the one I thought was it legitimately just to see if she's ok. She hasn't responded yet, part of me doesn't want her to.

Just had Wing Stop of lunch, no BGs here...

just the G
the A
and the S :x

Trial an error is all it is. I ignored that argument and many others like it. Hold your own standard about how if love exists. I realized it is important you free yourself from judgement on that, and you and the other person define it how y'all want to. Real love is constantly evolving and isn't static, even with the same person.
Glad to see I'm not the only one to think this and wasn't going crazy. Like I was saying, I did my part to keep things active and moving but...here we are.

Nah, you good money. She just wasn't it is all. Sounds like she didn't know what she wanted or wasn't used to something good based on your response. One thing I learned also is, don't ever put love in a box. Meaning, don't look for just _____________ type of person. People who date a certain type will always have that problem because they are confining themselves to that.

Good ****.

I hit up the one I thought was it legitimately just to see if she's ok. She hasn't responded yet, part of me doesn't want her to.

Once you were done, you should have cut all contact. No need to put on dirty clothes after you took a shower. Feel me?

Rck2, you need a hug bro. *offers bro hug because I'm too lazy to look for the meme*
That would be nice. Thanks man :smile:

I'd slap you dawg. You need some tough love. Actin childish
***** please. Put one hand on me and that'd be the last time you ever used that hand again. Bleedat

Rck2, you need a hug bro. *offers bro hug because I'm too lazy to look for the meme*

put one hand on him and that'd be the last time you ever used that hand again. bleedat

^ change your avi now

:rofl:

Good ****.

Once you were done, you should have cut all contact. No need to put on dirty clothes after you took a shower. Feel me?

Word, but we never ended bad, and she was a good person and a significant part of my life y'know? just felt like catching up making sure she was good, no ulterior motive.

Am I the only one whos always singing along while driving?
no, 

but then i turned 20
That would be nice. Thanks man
smile.gif
put one hand on him and that'd be the last time you ever used that hand again. bleedat
ruh ruh!!

***** please. Put one hand on me and that'd be the last time you ever used that hand again. Bleedat

Sit down whoadie lip you ain't layin a finger on me with your drunken stumbles.

373320legend_of_drunken_master.jpg

SAMCRO IS :smokin :smokin :smokin x infinity. Rewatching season 4. Don't click if you still havent seen it
Clay is a POS. :smh:
piney my ***** it had to be him :smh:
juice should've went through and just offed himself

Back
Top Bottom