the thread about nothing...

Gotta start coming in here more. Ya'll are mad cool
pimp.gif
Yeah we're pretty chill. Gets weird at night though
laugh.gif

put one hand on him and that'd be the last time you ever used that hand again. bleedat
ruh ruh!!
You stay out of this, you sidestepping wood monger
stop flattering yourself, i'm protecting beh235
eventually, people should be able to dwnld gifs in cards 

million dollar idea
holograms? 
grin.gif
yes?

edit: avy switching got me, didn't know you were summerdude

Hay unsuited. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

its not weird if you enjoy it :evil:

Well, we all know you enjoy it :lol:. I could get weird, but I'd get banned with the quickness :lol:

Last edited:
Hay unsuited. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me
I don't deal with inexperienced things ya hear me?

i'm getting confused with the avy swaps 
laugh.gif

any recommendations on what to get from em?
whatever you like man, keep it simple with the toppings if you want or get the specialties like meatlovers 
devil.gif
, ranch chicken, the bbq one, calzones aren't on the menu but they could make them. i get the spinach and mozzarella calzone here and there.

@andycrazn, that slave trade is something else huh? I wish other people would just understand exactly what went on. Maybe they'd fully understand.

yea man, he bought his freedom for 40 pounds. if i round it to ounces in gold since thats how they did it back then and convert it into dollars it would be 100 dollars US or close to 5oz
of gold. in todays time that would be close to 8000 bucks. not bad for a mans freedom. i want to know how much he was sold for to warrant the 40 pounds for freedom
slavery had no limits on race. even the north koreans do that to their own kind so imo, its a power trip thing first, cheap labor second.

they had a term for the chinese that were slaves. the chinese was basically tricked into going for the prospects of jobs. chinese people love to work and got trolled on. thats why theres chinese/_______ in the Caribbeans and south america. they trolled on us and we got em back by impregnating their women. :rofl:

If you can, I encourage you to read more about it in terms of American history. The slave trade and experience gets swept under the rug so often. The stuff you'd read will make you tear up.

for my class im reading it from all sides. personal narratives. pretty interesting how the people felt about certain things at that time.

Hay unsuited. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me
I don't deal with inexperienced things ya hear me?

I can picture him trying to do it too :smh:.

Hay unsuited. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

Woah, relax buddy. I'm too grown to be out here slapping lil dudes around for mines.

Back
Top Bottom