the thread about nothing...

eventually, people should be able to dwnld gifs in cards 

million dollar idea
holograms? 
grin.gif

Trial an error is all it is. I ignored that argument and many others like it. Hold your own standard about how if love exists. I realized it is important you free yourself from judgement on that, and you and the other person define it how y'all want to. Real love is constantly evolving and isn't static, even with the same person.
Glad to see I'm not the only one to think this and wasn't going crazy. Like I was saying, I did my part to keep things active and moving but...here we are.

Nah, you good money. She just wasn't it is all. Sounds like she didn't know what she wanted or wasn't used to something good based on your response. One thing I learned also is, don't ever put love in a box. Meaning, don't look for just _____________ type of person. People who date a certain type will always have that problem because they are confining themselves to that.

Good ****.

I hit up the one I thought was it legitimately just to see if she's ok. She hasn't responded yet, part of me doesn't want her to.

Once you were done, you should have cut all contact. No need to put on dirty clothes after you took a shower. Feel me?

Word, but we never ended bad, and she was a good person and a significant part of my life y'know? just felt like catching up making sure she was good, no ulterior motive.

I feel you. But there was some reason why y'all are no longer together. Doesn't have to be an ulterior motive at all. People are in our lives for different reasons at various times for whatever reason. Just gotta let go when their time is up, if you don't, you will be reminded why they don't belong again. Doesn't matter if it ended good, bad or otherwise.

SAMCRO IS :smokin :smokin :smokin x infinity. Rewatching season 4. Don't click if you still havent seen it
Clay is a POS. :smh:
piney my ***** it had to be him :smh:
juice should've went through and just offed himself

Samcro is my LTE icon :pimp:

***** please. Put one hand on me and that'd be the last time you ever used that hand again. Bleedat
Sit down whoadie lip you ain't layin a finger on me with your drunken stumbles.
Drunken stumbles is the only way I know how to lay fingers
put one hand on him and that'd be the last time you ever used that hand again. bleedat
ruh ruh!!
You stay out of this, you sidestepping wood monger
put one hand on him and that'd be the last time you ever used that hand again. bleedat
ruh ruh!!
*flexes*
you like that baby guh?
i can be very sensitive inside too
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Trial an error is all it is. I ignored that argument and many others like it. Hold your own standard about how if love exists. I realized it is important you free yourself from judgement on that, and you and the other person define it how y'all want to. Real love is constantly evolving and isn't static, even with the same person.
Glad to see I'm not the only one to think this and wasn't going crazy. Like I was saying, I did my part to keep things active and moving but...here we are.

Nah, you good money. She just wasn't it is all. Sounds like she didn't know what she wanted or wasn't used to something good based on your response. One thing I learned also is, don't ever put love in a box. Meaning, don't look for just _____________ type of person. People who date a certain type will always have that problem because they are confining themselves to that.

Good ****.

I hit up the one I thought was it legitimately just to see if she's ok. She hasn't responded yet, part of me doesn't want her to.

Once you were done, you should have cut all contact. No need to put on dirty clothes after you took a shower. Feel me?

Word, but we never ended bad, and she was a good person and a significant part of my life y'know? just felt like catching up making sure she was good, no ulterior motive.

I feel you. But there was some reason why y'all are no longer together. Doesn't have to be an ulterior motive at all. People are in our lives for different reasons at various times for whatever reason. Just gotta let go when their time is up, if you don't, you will be reminded why they don't belong again. Doesn't matter if it ended good, bad or otherwise.

I hear you, and that's sad. Good people are hard enough to come across, why it gotta be all that? that's life though.

Back
Top Bottom