the thread about nothing...

Sweet headphones

original.jpg

maybe deep down you were in her POV. if shes been treated badly her entire dating career, anything better than that could be perceived as being nice and that would be out of her norm.
Makes sense.

Fellas, i used to think that way. But nice guys dont finish last (im proof of that). Its SOFT guys or guys that cant stand up for themselves or lack self-respect and confidence that finish last (because thats not attractive to women). If you're nice, confident, and have that swagger that you're sure of yourself- youre good

This man knows right here :smokin. Nice guys don't. Lames do. If you're perceived as nice, but you're a good man, her loss. Not your fault she can't recognize good. Let her work that out, NO MATTER HOW FINE SHE IS. So many dudes go to the ends of the earth for chicks like that based off what she looks like. Guess what, she's never worth the headache.

hows hooters? ive never been there before.

Overrated...if it's even positively rated to begin with (That goes for the broads and food)

Yes, they are severely overrated. Not even inmy top ten of wings :lol:

Rihanna concert tonight in Philly all the females will be out. Its bout to go down

That pic you posted. Good work sir :smokin. Not great , but not terrible.

Last edited:
I seen y'all talking bout stretchie pants so I had to snap a quick photo for the fam .. Co-worker by the way
way better than the pic I saw yesterday in here
pimp.gif
um, yo, that looks painted on 
sick.gif

for the sleeptalk, I feel like it's more than your body that needs to be tired. dude sleeping with the tv on, thats a no-go

and to retro, sorry to hear that. first thing that came to mind 'dammit, he was my proof against DC's -love doesn't exist- argument' lol, i hope he doesn't come back

solarius, you guys never woke up early in the army? I always thought the army was all about discipline like that 

@andycrazn, that slave trade is something else huh? I wish other people would just understand exactly what went on. Maybe they'd fully understand.

Yall know we're running up on one hundred thousand post?

I think we'll hit it this evening.

Last edited:
Props to you both........
Fellas, i used to think that way. But nice guys dont finish last (im proof of that). Its SOFT guys or guys that cant stand up for themselves or lack self-respect and confidence that finish last (because thats not attractive to women). If you're nice, confident, and have that swagger that you're sure of yourself- youre good
This man knows right here
smokin.gif
. Nice guys don't. Lames do. If you're perceived as nice, but you're a good man, her loss. Not your fault she can't recognize good. Let her work that out, NO MATTER HOW FINE SHE IS. So many dudes go to the ends of the earth for chicks like that based off what she looks like. Guess what, she's never worth the headache.

and to retro, sorry to hear that. first thing that came to mind 'dammit, he was my proof against DC's -love doesn't exist- argument' lol, i hope he doesn't come back
I was going to bump that post 

Didnt want to pile on Retro doe

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

laugh.gif
It's all good fellas. Uncomfortable situation and feeling a range of emotions that I haven't felt in years but I did what I could.

I wanted to be the example for that argument too
mean.gif

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

then who was phone?

:lol: It's all good fellas. Uncomfortable situation and feeling a range of emotions that I haven't felt in years but I did what I could.

I wanted to be the example for that argument too:smh:

Trial an error is all it is. I ignored that argument and many others like it. Hold your own standard about how if love exists. I realized it is important you free yourself from judgement on that, and you and the other person define it how y'all want to. Real love is constantly evolving and isn't static, even with the same person.

Yall know we're running up on one hundred thousand post?

I think we'll hit it this evening.
eek.gif
#TAN
nthat.gif
I WILL be that hundred thousandth post
All I've eaten today is apple sauce and had some water and a red bull
mean.gif

And I have to do abs tonight and yoga.

mean.gif
yoga? how long have you been at it?

btw, I don't know what your regimen is but it's just as much about what you eat. even if you are trying to avoid calories, you need vitamins 
tried skipping words and everything.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom