the thread about nothing...

maybe deep down you were in her POV. if shes been treated badly her entire dating career, anything better than that could be perceived as being nice and that would be out of her norm.
Makes sense.

Fellas, i used to think that way. But nice guys dont finish last (im proof of that). Its SOFT guys or guys that cant stand up for themselves or lack self-respect and confidence that finish last (because thats not attractive to women). If you're nice, confident, and have that swagger that you're sure of yourself- youre good

i think it takes time for women to realize that. my ex fiance was so used to dating bad men to the point where she realized im a great guy. now if she didnt have those men in the first place and dated me, il probably be considered soft. girls gravitate towards aholes, get played multiple times to the point where THEY HAVE TO appreciate the nice guys.

i would go deeper than this but im trying to read about this african guys first hand experience during the slave trade. i never knew about the whole throwing slaves overboard and getting insurance payouts on the "losses".

maybe deep down you were in her POV. if shes been treated badly her entire dating career, anything better than that could be perceived as being nice and that would be out of her norm.
Makes sense.

Fellas, i used to think that way. But nice guys dont finish last (im proof of that). Its SOFT guys or guys that cant stand up for themselves or lack self-respect and confidence that finish last (because thats not attractive to women). If you're nice, confident, and have that swagger that you're sure of yourself- youre good

i think it takes time for women to realize that. my ex fiance was so used to dating bad men to the point where she realized im a great guy. now if she didnt have those men in the first place and dated me, il probably be considered soft. girls gravitate towards aholes, get played multiple times to the point where THEY HAVE TO appreciate the nice guys.

i would go deeper than this but im trying to read about this african guys first hand experience during the slave trade. i never knew about the whole throwing slaves overboard and getting insurance payouts on the "losses".

Is this something online :nerd:

I was going to say ZzzQuil

But you can't take this stuff every night

My dilema is i can't get to bed some nights til 10 or 11 or later and i have to be up at 5 to drive 65 miles to work.

So if i take ZZZquil when i want to fall asleep at like 10 and i wake up in zombie mode....its basically game over life on 95 driving to work
Maybe il buy a bottle for like the weekends or those days i can get to bed early to compensate for all my lack of sleep

Last edited:
My experience with NyQuil is you really need a solid 7-8 hours,

It's not like a tranquilizer but it does put you in a deeper sleep.

I've never woken up groggy from it.

Try it on a weekend and see you feel, obviously no alcohol cause it will knock you out for like 10 hours lol

Makes sense.

Is this something online :nerd:

im reading the norton anthology american literature version of him. but heres a wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olaudah_Equiano

dude bought his freedom, traveled the world, bagged a white girl on top of that. he had progress on stopping the slave trade and was appointed an official government post to resettle poor blacks back to africa. they dropped him after he criticized the government of corruption.

I was going to say ZzzQuil

But you can't take this stuff every night

My dilema is i can't get to bed some nights til 10 or 11 or later and i have to be up at 5 to drive 65 miles to work.

So if i take ZZZquil when i want to fall asleep at like 10 and i wake up in zombie mode....its basically game over life on 95 driving to work
Maybe il buy a bottle for like the weekends or those days i can get to bed early to compensate for all my lack of sleep

you got like 6 bucks to spare? cop yourself some melatonin and you get like 150-200 pills in a bottle. you wake up refreshed and it helps with changing your sleep cycle.

hows hooters? ive never been there before.
Overrated...if it's even positively rated to begin with (That goes for the broads and food)
everytime we go the beer gets more watered down and the women get uglier.
A travesty of the highest regard 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom