the thread about nothing...

I
I never understood how people can't sleep.

I swear I just lay down and knock out instantly.

Maybe try exhausting yourself? Like workout really hard?

I played basketball for 2 1/2 hours last night at 8 and was so amped up after I didn't even become sleepy until around 1am. Then woke up twice and was good at 530. It's a damn shame.

I bought a new bed last year too, so that isn't it.

I need that Neuro Sleep drink. Y'all seen that in stores?

neuro sleep works. i downed a bottle after work at 7/11. the drive home was intense cause i didnt know it would effect me that fast.

my suggestion would be melatonin 1-3mg.

your body naturally produces it in extreme darkness to tell your body to go to sleep, but with TVs and computers that mimic sunlight, we dont produce it as much.

i think melatonin is also used as a date rape drug. it dissolves so easily when it comes in contact with your saliva and the effects is quick. this would also make sense i guess when it comes to being tested for a date rape drug that they would overlook it. i dunno.

I do fall asleep with the tv on every night. That's got to be a huge issue. Maybe I'll set the sleep timer for 30 mins instead of 2 hrs.. :frown:

Of course you can meet women in college if you're not Greek but you're almost forced to meet them if you do join one. The amount of socials and events held each year makes that easy.

grin.gif
Ya'll remember me being so shocked about how compatible I was with my girlfriend?

Fin.

Wha happen? Share with the group.
frown.gif

sorry but

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
aint eem mad
yall break up my dude?
Yeah we're done. She gave me the incompatible speech, different personalities, all that jazz. None of it made sense. I expected this argument to happen at the 3 month mark because I haven't changed who I am. We'd been fighting since last week and then just didn't talk for 4 days. When I came to her she said there wasn't much to talk about so I assumed we were broken up and mentioned it. She said that since I mentioned it then that's what it is. A lot of back and forth, then today the speech.
laugh.gif
I'm so confused because I wasn't the nice guy with her, I was a good balance. Oh wellz

Reactions: jjs
I seen y'all talking bout stretchie pants so I had to snap a quick photo for the fam .. Co-worker by the way

Wha happen? Share with the group.

:frown:

sorry but

:lol:
:lol: aint eem mad
yall break up my dude?

Yeah we're done. She gave me the incompatible speech, different personalities, all that jazz. None of it made sense. I expected this argument to happen at the 3 month mark because I haven't changed who I am. We'd been fighting since last week and then just didn't talk for 4 days. When I came to her she said there wasn't much to talk about so I assumed we were broken up and mentioned it. She said that since I mentioned it then that's what it is. A lot of back and forth, then today the speech. :lol: I'm so confused because I wasn't the nice guy with her, I was a good balance. Oh wellz

Sorry to hear about that brother, keep your head up fam- you're a good dude. If she wasnt the right one, then youll find her some day. In the meantime, enjoy being young and single again

nice guys finish last bro. jesus died a virgin cause of it.

I
I never understood how people can't sleep.

I swear I just lay down and knock out instantly.

Maybe try exhausting yourself? Like workout really hard?

I played basketball for 2 1/2 hours last night at 8 and was so amped up after I didn't even become sleepy until around 1am. Then woke up twice and was good at 530. It's a damn shame.

I bought a new bed last year too, so that isn't it.

I need that Neuro Sleep drink. Y'all seen that in stores?

neuro sleep works. i downed a bottle after work at 7/11. the drive home was intense cause i didnt know it would effect me that fast.

my suggestion would be melatonin 1-3mg.

your body naturally produces it in extreme darkness to tell your body to go to sleep, but with TVs and computers that mimic sunlight, we dont produce it as much.

i think melatonin is also used as a date rape drug. it dissolves so easily when it comes in contact with your saliva and the effects is quick. this would also make sense i guess when it comes to being tested for a date rape drug that they would overlook it. i dunno.

Anyone try the nyquil ZZZZZ like just the sleep aid?

I need something its getting really old sleeping for 4 hours a night and being tired all day every day. Then on weekends since my internal clock has me up at 5am its even worse. Bed at like 1am up at 6am hung over....but just can't sleep.

Anyone try the nyquil ZZZZZ like just the sleep aid?

I need something its getting really old sleeping for 4 hours a night and being tired all day every day. Then on weekends since my internal clock has me up at 5am its even worse. Bed at like 1am up at 6am hung over....but just can't sleep.

My buddy swears by this stuff. I've used Motrin PM in the past and it knocks me out way too hard to use ZzzQuil since its the same thing just no acetaminophen.

I heard it tastes good though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom