the thread about nothing...

why is In-N-Out Burgers only placed in the west ? damb we need some over here on the east coast **** looks so damb good. Fellas on the west coast are we really missing out over here or is it just like anyother burgers
The stores have to be in driving range of their distribution centers since none of their ingredients/meat are ever frozen. So thats why 90% of the In N Outs are in Cali
they could establish the same distribution centers out on the east coast?
nope, cows cant walk that far
no cows on the east coast?

There goes In and Out rearing it's ugly head again
mean.gif
. Yes I'm jealous
they're not that good though- theres 10 places i can think of with better burgs (in the 2 cities i've lived). Its one of the better fast food burg joint though
I've always said, that I put In N Out in the same class as any chain fast food joint. Not just a mom and pop store that has single digit stores locally, ya know what I meant?

IMO it'd be like comparing Cracker Barrel or Fazoli's (god I miss those two 
laugh.gif
) to a local restaurant. In N Out to me is an alternative to the fast food chains, like Carls Jr or McD's and stuff of that nature. 
why is In-N-Out Burgers only placed in the west ? damb we need some over here on the east coast **** looks so damb good. Fellas on the west coast are we really missing out over here or is it just like anyother burgers
The stores have to be in driving range of their distribution centers since none of their ingredients/meat are ever frozen. So thats why 90% of the In N Outs are in Cali
They could.... but they'd also have to open a huge amount (like hundreds) of stores at once in order to justify having a distribution center on the other side of the country 
laugh.gif

The distribution center is in Lathrop on I-5 right?? I always drive by it.... actually it makes sense cuz it always smells like cow **** since theres like a million ranches there
they could contract out their distribution????

finally getting a new id tomorrow after damn near a year of not having one. i'm sick of the same bars and clubs where i can only go where the bouncers and bartenders know me. plus it's a pain getting into shows.
DUI? Couldn't you just have gotten a state i.d. ? That is what my boy did when he got a DUI.

yeah, i was just too lazy to try and deal with the dmv and wait in line and all that. it never was that big of a deal. i buy beer a block away, they know me there and most bars and clubs i'm cool in. but now i have to get one because i need to get into this concert coming up. i get my license back in 2 months but it's only 10 bucks for a state id.

nope, cows cant walk that far
no cows on the east coast?
them yuppie cows dont taste the same
reported...you will not speak ill of east coast cows.

There goes In and Out rearing it's ugly head again :smh:. Yes I'm jealous

they're not that good though- theres 10 places i can think of with better burgs (in the 2 cities i've lived). Its one of the better fast food burg joint though

Ok, I'd still like to try it thought, Their fries are so salty and they give you so much of them too.

5 guys is overrated 

makes sense, only 3 holes

I didn't miss that at all :lol:

They could.... but they'd also have to open a huge amount (like hundreds) of stores at once in order to justify having a distribution center on the other side of the country 
laugh.gif

The distribution center is in Lathrop on I-5 right?? I always drive by it.... actually it makes sense cuz it always smells like cow **** since theres like a million ranches there
they could contract out their distribution????
I suppose they could ya but maybe they like to have everything come from one source? 
id rather make my burger with my own meat anyways

ayo
I'd love to taste your meat.

finally getting a new id tomorrow after damn near a year of not having one. i'm sick of the same bars and clubs where i can only go where the bouncers and bartenders know me. plus it's a pain getting into shows.
DUI? Couldn't you just have gotten a state i.d. ? That is what my boy did when he got a DUI.
yeah, i was just too lazy to try and deal with the dmv and wait in line and all that. it never was that big of a deal. i buy beer a block away, they know me there and most bars and clubs i'm cool in. but now i have to get one because i need to get into this concert coming up. i get my license back in 2 months but it's only 10 bucks for a state id.
Ill never understand why EVERY DMV is packed and takes hours just to get your I.D. My ID expires in april and i really do not feel like having to go and sit there for 1-2+ hours also there always so damn ignorant in these places

Ill never understand why EVERY DMV is packed and takes hours just to get your I.D. My ID expires in april and i really do not feel like having to go and sit there for 1-2+ hours also there always so damn ignorant in these places
exactly why i didn't want to go to the zoo. i was supposed to get it today, my boys sister was going to take me and him. he has to renew his and she just totalled his car so she kinda owes him. least she can do is wait in line. well she was supposed to come at 11. it's now 3 and i work and 4 and she still hasn't come. i'll wake up early tomorrow and go by my damb self.

just had innout last night. i paid with a gift card and the guy comes back and is like the gift card is done do u want it back? i was like naw and hes like so i can have it? and im like yea sure. and hes like o thanks so much

dude got soo dam excited over an expired gift card

just had innout last night. i paid with a gift card and the guy comes back and is like the gift card is done do u want it back? i was like naw and hes like so i can have it? and im like yea sure. and hes like o thanks so much

he obviously knows the hack!

He probably lied to you 
laugh.gif

that or he's on his Chick Fil A overly-Christian-kindness-steeze

does he also replace windows?

woke up this morning :D spoke to my ex :D

but i was late to work :smh:

found a ticket on my car :smh:

it was raining :smh:

cars breaks down on the way to work :smh:

had to get it towed, Triple A covers 3 ******G MILES :smh:

had to pay $150 to get it towed :smh:

cars shot, had a oil leak, that the sensor didnt pick up, the engine seized :smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh:
All that cause you spoke to her...YOU GON LEARN TODAY.

woke up this morning
happy.gif
spoke to my ex
happy.gif

but i was late to work
mean.gif

found a ticket on my car
mean.gif

it was raining
mean.gif

cars breaks down on the way to work
mean.gif

had to get it towed, Triple A covers 3 ******G MILES
mean.gif

had to pay $150 to get it towed
mean.gif

cars shot, had a oil leak, that the sensor didnt pick up, the engine seized
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
All that cause you spoke to her...YOU GON LEARN TODAY.
your first action of the day, was your worst action of the day. Grats to a horrible day.
roll.gif
did they know that was a giant sink hole?

Back
Top Bottom