ayo
I'd love to taste your meat.
noooooooooooo

too far, you have gone there
whatev 
laugh.gif

I regret nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
I want someone who finds humor in my dumb jokes. I want someone who likes hearing about my little life stories and about my day, no matter how insignificant they are. I want someone who makes me look forward to everyday of my life. I want someone who makes me feel like I am the only girl in the world. I want someone who spends all of their time thinking about me. I want someone who only has eyes for me. I want someone who can hold a conversation with me. I want someone I can talk to for hours about absolutely nothing. I want someone that never gives up on me. I want someone that needs me more than I need them. I want someone.
:wow:

I want someone who finds humor in my dumb jokes. I want someone who likes hearing about my little life stories and about my day, no matter how insignificant they are. I want someone who makes me look forward to everyday of my life. I want someone who makes me feel like I am the only girl in the world. I want someone who spends all of their time thinking about me. I want someone who only has eyes for me. I want someone who can hold a conversation with me. I want someone I can talk to for hours about absolutely nothing. I want someone that never gives up on me. I want someone that needs me more than I need them. I want someone.
embarassed.gif
This is one of the most disgusting things that I've read on this forum.

5 guys is overrated 

makes sense, only 3 holes
how do you know?, you've never seen me

eek.gif
mutant box is now on my list. What's good?
eh, earthlings are not my type, especially politicians 
sick.gif

I think it was real and they didn't know it was that deep. He pulled his pants up and just looked like he wasn't expecting that.
its heartwarming how they helped him up first then continued to 
roll.gif

well, it's supposed to be the biggest in the world or something. minus whale 

f that mall.

come to Quebec, practice your french.
ton maison dans Quebec?

tongue.gif
oui

but you should say : "Ta maison est au Québec?"
pimp.gif
 thanks.

whatever the plan, it's going to be mid summer. 

aint nobody going anywhere in this whether.

embarassed.gif

Tell whoever that is to get a dog
time for that person to grow up and step in to reality of this cruel, nasty world.

as long as she reciprocates it, there is nothing wrong with her list, except the last line ----> you shouldn't need anyone in a relationship.

embarassed.gif
I'll be her Sugar Daddy

:wow:

she wants a father.

Back
Top Bottom