the thread about nothing...

Um, I'm not balling
laugh.gif
. I don't get that sandwich all the time. The first thing I look at is the $5 subs. They got mad cheap and took stuff off. They used to have the turkey sub on there, now it's $6. Every time I look at their cold cuts, I think of listeria and how it's growing
laugh.gif

Rck2, you want poor? I forgot my tuna sandwich in my fridge and had to buy a bagel and a bag of chips for lunch-for $2
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I'm telling you, that cold cut combo ain't ever do me wrong! 
laugh.gif
FebruANY was so clutch. Buffalo Chicken on Jalapeño Cheddar
True, I was getting the italian BMT 

why is In-N-Out Burgers only placed in the west ? damb we need some over here on the east coast **** looks so damb good. Fellas on the west coast are we really missing out over here or is it just like anyother burgers

why is In-N-Out Burgers only placed in the west ? damb we need some over here on the east coast **** looks so damb good. Fellas on the west coast are we really missing out over here or is it just like anyother burgers
The stores have to be in driving range of their distribution centers since none of their ingredients/meat are ever frozen. So thats why 90% of the In N Outs are in Cali

You're missing out famb. In-N-Out is a lifestyle :smokin

The stores have to be in driving range of their distribution centers since none of their ingredients/meat are ever frozen. So thats why 90% of the In N Outs are in Cali
they could establish the same distribution centers out on the east coast?

thanks fam i never knew that 
we got a bunch of those here around Dallas in the last year or 2. They dont really do much for me- but i dont really eat fast food burgs
ya i'm not much of a fast food person myself but if i ever make it to a state with one i will have to give it a try. 

nope, cows cant walk that far
roll.gif

There goes In and Out rearing it's ugly head again
mean.gif
. Yes I'm jealous
they're not that good though- theres 10 places i can think of with better burgs (in the 2 cities i've lived). Its one of the better fast food burg joint though
I've always said, that I put In N Out in the same class as any chain fast food joint. Not just a mom and pop store that has single digit stores locally, ya know what I meant?

IMO it'd be like comparing Cracker Barrel or Fazoli's (god I miss those two 
laugh.gif
) to a local restaurant. In N Out to me is an alternative to the fast food chains, like Carls Jr or McD's and stuff of that nature. 
They could.... but they'd also have to open a huge amount (like hundreds) of stores at once in order to justify having a distribution center on the other side of the country 
laugh.gif

The distribution center is in Lathrop on I-5 right?? I always drive by it.... actually it makes sense cuz it always smells like cow **** since theres like a million ranches there

i had 5guys once and it left me with the bubble guts for the rest of the day so i never eaten there again

i had 5guys once and it left me with the bubble guts for the rest of the day so i never eaten there again
I've gotten bubble guts from In N Out a few times too. I think its cuz all their burgers are literally cooked to order, so every now and then some are not so well cooked 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom