the thread about nothing...

woke up this morning :D spoke to my ex :D

but i was late to work :smh:

found a ticket on my car :smh:

it was raining :smh:

cars breaks down on the way to work :smh:

had to get it towed, Triple A covers 3 ******G MILES :smh:

had to pay $150 to get it towed :smh:

cars shot, had a oil leak, that the sensor didnt pick up, the engine seized :smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh:

well dam. hope the rest of the day goes well.

but she CAN walk...seen it on tosh.o :lol:

Oh I didn't know that I don't watch the show. Well in that case, she's just dumb.

S
worst shower ever :smh:
Perdon Papi.

I call ********, he wanted them to see. I bet he got out the shower real slow. Sort of like Herbert lmao
\

not eem close

I tried. It was your golden opportunity to use papi tho

34023863.jpg

Last edited:
is it rude to get right to the point when texting, like no 'hey' or wassup

I just state what i want, or ask my question. I feel like it's a waste of time to. 

Yes, Don't be a hooligan :lol:

Elpablo21, yes that sub is good. I get the steak and cheese with chipotle sauce in italian herbs and cheese also. So good, but I pay for it. I don't go as often anymore though.
Y'all must be rich as hell. I just get that Cold Cut Combo every damb time. Word to Happy Gilmore

I just state what i want, or ask my question. I feel like it's a waste of time to. 

Elpablo21, yes that sub is good. I get the steak and cheese with chipotle sauce in italian herbs and cheese also. So good, but I pay for it. I don't go as often anymore though.
Y'all must be rich as hell. I just get that Cold Cut Combo every damb time. Word to Happy Gilmore

we all must be lazy- lunchmeat and bread aint that damn expensive anyways
This is kinda true. But I don't always got them veggies ya feel me

we all must be lazy- lunchmeat and bread aint that damn expensive anyways
This is kinda true. But I don't always got them veggies ya feel me

Um, I'm not balling :lol:. I don't get that sandwich all the time. The first thing I look at is the $5 subs. They got mad cheap and took stuff off. They used to have the turkey sub on there, now it's $6. Every time I look at their cold cuts, I think of listeria and how it's growing :lol:

Rck2, you want poor? I forgot my tuna sandwich in my fridge and had to buy a bagel and a bag of chips for lunch-for $2 :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Um, I'm not balling
laugh.gif
. I don't get that sandwich all the time. The first thing I look at is the $5 subs. They got mad cheap and took stuff off. They used to have the turkey sub on there, now it's $6. Every time I look at their cold cuts, I think of listeria and how it's growing
laugh.gif

Rck2, you want poor? I forgot my tuna sandwich in my fridge and had to buy a bagel and a bag of chips for lunch-for $2
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I'm telling you, that cold cut combo ain't ever do me wrong! 
laugh.gif

its pretty much been a year of **** :lol: :smh:

in 2 weeks its goin to be a year of when my life started a down fall :lol: :smh:

Um, I'm not balling :lol: . I don't get that sandwich all the time. The first thing I look at is the $5 subs. They got mad cheap and took stuff off. They used to have the turkey sub on there, now it's $6. Every time I look at their cold cuts, I think of listeria and how it's growing :lol:

Rck2, you want poor? I forgot my tuna sandwich in my fridge and had to buy a bagel and a bag of chips for lunch-for $2 :smh: :lol:
laugh.gif

FebruANY was so clutch. Buffalo Chicken on Jalapeño Cheddar

Um, I'm not balling :lol: . I don't get that sandwich all the time. The first thing I look at is the $5 subs. They got mad cheap and took stuff off. They used to have the turkey sub on there, now it's $6. Every time I look at their cold cuts, I think of listeria and how it's growing :lol:

laugh.gif

FebruANY was so clutch. Buffalo Chicken on Jalapeño Cheddar

I miss FebruANY

Back
Top Bottom