the thread about nothing...

if you got trapped in a hostage situation at a school. And the hostage taker says he's going to kill a kid every hour until you dome him. would you do it?

roll.gif

if you got trapped in a hostage situation at a school. And the hostage taker says he's going to kill a kid every hour until you dome him. would you do it?
I'd agree and get on my knees
devil.gif

then

12671vd.jpg

:lol: @ the gif.

Topic: NT simps, I need your creative minds.

what are some creative do it yourself craft/art things you can do for your loved one as a gift (my girl loves stuff like this) and i obviously suck at being creative |I. Thanks in advance!

My girl likes the same %*@! op. What I did was I took a old shoe box and covered the outside with pictures of us, and wrote little sayings we have all over it. Like a collage of our relationship (4+ years). On the inside I lined it with some silk fabric of her fav color and filled it with a note she sent me when we first meet in high school and some old pics I found on my old laptop she hasn't seen in years. Then just filled it with her fav candy and little things like that.. Took a couple hours to make but it was worth every second when she unwrapped it :smile:
:pimp:

Last edited:
My girl likes the same %*@! op. What I did was I took a old shoe box and covered the outside with pictures of us, and wrote little sayings we have all over it. Like a collage of our relationship (4+ years). On the inside I lined it with some silk fabric of her fav color and filled it with a note she sent me when we first meet in high school and some old pics I found on my old laptop she hasn't seen in years. Then just filled it with her fav candy and little things like that.. Took a couple hours to make but it was worth every second when she unwrapped it
smile.gif
pimp.gif
wee-bey-gif.gif

Last edited:
My girl likes the same %*@! op. What I did was I took a old shoe box and covered the outside with pictures of us, and wrote little sayings we have all over it. Like a collage of our relationship (4+ years). On the inside I lined it with some silk fabric of her fav color and filled it with a note she sent me when we first meet in high school and some old pics I found on my old laptop she hasn't seen in years. Then just filled it with her fav candy and little things like that.. Took a couple hours to make but it was worth every second when she unwrapped it :smile:
:pimp:

whoa, that's pretty cool

Seems like i always gotta show the person how to wrap my damn sandwich at subway
mean.gif
and i dont even like that place- with their bunk*** loaf meat
My homeboys biggest pet peeve with them is when they cut his sandwich in half with those dirty *** knives
laugh.gif

They dont even wipe them most the time, just stick them in ice water with crap is still on them when they pull it back out
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Seems like i always gotta show the person how to wrap my damn sandwich at subway :smh: and i dont even like that place- with their bunk*** loaf meat

My homeboys biggest pet peeve with them is when they cut his sandwich in half with those dirty *** knives :lol:

They dont even wipe them most the time, just stick them in ice water with crap still on them when they pull it back out :lol:
or when the guy before me doesnt get his buns toasted and cuts me >:

ayo

Back
Top Bottom