the thread about nothing...

Wyd or What are you doing? Stopping texting me that ****. If you want to strike up a conversation then start one.

Her: What are you doing?
Me: Studying. You?
Her: Nothing. Chilling.
Me: OK

End of text. Or I'll say something else besides studying and the convo will still flow the same. Waste of my time.

izHciKxGYIbQB.gif

Who is this cutie?
Natasha Yi

Reactions: Ube
Seems like i always gotta show the person how to wrap my damn sandwich at subway
mean.gif
and i dont even like that place- with their bunk*** loaf meat

My homeboys biggest pet peeve with them is when they cut his sandwich in half with those dirty *** knives
laugh.gif

They dont even wipe them most the time, just stick them in ice water with crap still on them when they pull it back out
laugh.gif
or when the guy before me doesnt get his buns toasted and cuts me
mad.gif

ayo
I don't know why I continue to go there 2-3 times a week
mean.gif
Subway problems
mean.gif
. I still go there knowing I will pay later
laugh.gif
I dont go often but I'll be damned that Meatball Pepperoni Melt on Italian Herbs and Cheese Bread (hold the yambs) is the business.

The trey they have the meatballs in looks deadly though. I dont eem care

Last edited:
is it rude to get right to the point when texting, like no 'hey' or wassup

I just state what i want, or ask my question. I feel like it's a waste of time to. 

Wyd or What are you doing? Stopping texting me that ****. If you want to strike up a conversation then start one.

Her: What are you doing?
Me: Studying. You?
Her: Nothing. Chilling.
Me: OK

End of text. Or I'll say something else besides studying and the convo will still flow the same. Waste of my time.
lmaoooooo mine's used to end with me not responding. I used to rack dozens of blue dots >D

I kinda miss my phone :wow:

is it rude to get right to the point when texting, like no 'hey' or wassup

I just state what i want, or ask my question. I feel like it's a waste of time to. 

Yes, Don't be a hooligan :lol:

Elpablo21, yes that sub is good. I get the steak and cheese with chipotle sauce in italian herbs and cheese also. So good, but I pay for it. I don't go as often anymore though.

Afternoon Tan...

In the library working on hw...on da internet...listening to spotify...feeling pretty good today :D

lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

so we are getting our windows replaced in our house and im in the shower and then i hear the workers putting the ladder next to my windows, then i hear the guy talking in spanish then i hear drilling like they aboutta take out the window and i was like :wow: this cant be real these dudes boutta take out the window while im buck naked inthe shower. so i just washed the essentials in like 10 seconds and got out quick.

worst shower ever :smh:

woke up this morning :D spoke to my ex :D

but i was late to work :smh:

found a ticket on my car :smh:

it was raining :smh:

cars breaks down on the way to work :smh:

had to get it towed, Triple A covers 3 ******G MILES :smh:

had to pay $150 to get it towed :smh:

cars shot, had a oil leak, that the sensor didnt pick up, the engine seized :smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh:

S
so we are getting our windows replaced in our house and im in the shower and then i hear the workers putting the ladder next to my windows, then i hear the guy talking in spanish then i hear drilling like they aboutta take out the window and i was like :wow: this cant be real these dudes boutta take out the window while im buck naked inthe shower. so i just washed the essentials in like 10 seconds and got out quick.

Perdon Papi.

S

Perdon Papi.

I call ********, he wanted them to see. I bet he got out the shower real slow. Sort of like Herbert lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom