the thread about nothing...

my jimmies are rustled so much their impossible to iron them, i wanna see all my posts or a reason why there not getting posted

Can someone tell me if I'm at fault here? (I doubt it, but I'm not sure if my ego is making me think that :lol:)

A girl (not someone I want to smash, just a female friend) hit me up a week ago and said "Keep next Friday free, I might be celebrating my birthday. Nothing big, maybe just go to a hookah lounge. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet but I'll let you know."

So last night around 11, a mutual friend of ours texted me saying "Are you going to _____'s party at ______? I just found out today, I only got invited cause my sister told her to hit me up lol"
I told him, "She said she was going to let me know about it but she never did...I don't want to go uninvited." And now this girl is spamming my phone and facebook with constant hate texts/messages. "Oh so now I have to beg you to come to my party? Who do you think you are? YOU should've called me and asked for the details. @#$% you, you're the worst @#$@$@ friend ever" :stoneface:

Until last night, I knew absolutely nothing this party. I had spoken to her on Thursday and she didn't talk about anything other than some casual nonsense. Why would I go to a party that I only know about via a person who wasn't even invited in the first place :rolleyes

yup.

not your fault, b.

also i pmed 2 mods no replies on why their not getting posted?my jimmies are rustled tussled and tackled. and at the end of that someone put starch on my jimmies just to get tighter. after tat someone took them to a taylor and said rustle these. man these jimmies are uncanny. 

she shoulda called you and told you bout the party bruh

yup.

not your fault, b.

Seems like common sense right? Dumb attention @#@#@s/ hood rats just starting confrontations for no reason :smh: Probably just wanted to feel extra important by having people hit her up and have them sounding all desperate and @#$% about wanting to attend her party

What's funny is that this girl has ALWAYS made some kind of excuse about not coming to MY birthday @#$%, and I've never complained once. Not that I care ( I prefer just kicking it with a couple of my closest boys at bars/strip clubs anyway) but at least I showed some effort :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
also i pmed 2 mods no replies on why their not getting posted?my jimmies are rustled tussled and tackled. and at the end of that someone put starch on my jimmies just to get tighter. after tat someone took them to a taylor and said rustle these. man these jimmies are uncanny. 

Happens to everyone when they first make an account..

It's to make sure you aren't using the site to spam links and stuff like that.

Why the fuhhh am I awake right now
mean.gif
I just asked my self this same question! 

ever since i grew out a beard, the attention from women has been off the charts!

stares everywhere (GOOD stares, shut up)

i even went to dillards to buy some plain v-neck Ts and the woman ringing me up said "do these shirts look as good on you as the one you're wearing now?"

BLATANT come-on-attempt.

but then i went to this girls dorm last night to watch a movie and she didnt let me smash, so now i think im ugly again.
when will it be my turn... |I

the time for Hawaiian shirts is almost upon us again.
I want a bucket hat with Hawaiian/floral prints.

Woke up so early... Might hit da gym.

You have a new account thats why. I think it happens for 300 posts 

So I tried adding a new album to my ipod and now it unsynced all my songs and now I only have 3 artist, what the ****, I had over 3000 songs and now i only have 200

Uploading gifs/pics rarely works from my computer but if I do it from my phone its flawless. I wonder if I switch NT to mobile mode on my laptop will it work better

Nope didnt work.

Last edited:
I wanna get this done.. but i don't really wanna mess up my job opportunities.. it would be nice tho,maybe after i make my first million 
tongue.gif

Can someone tell me if I'm at fault here? (I doubt it, but I'm not sure if my ego is making me think that :lol:)

A girl (not someone I want to smash, just a female friend) hit me up a week ago and said "Keep next Friday free, I might be celebrating my birthday. Nothing big, maybe just go to a hookah lounge. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet but I'll let you know."

So last night around 11, a mutual friend of ours texted me saying "Are you going to _____'s party at ______? I just found out today, I only got invited cause my sister told her to hit me up lol"
I told him, "She said she was going to let me know about it but she never did...I don't want to go uninvited." And now this girl is spamming my phone and facebook with constant hate texts/messages. "Oh so now I have to beg you to come to my party? Who do you think you are? YOU should've called me and asked for the details. @#$% you, you're the worst @#$@$@ friend ever" :stoneface:

Until last night, I knew absolutely nothing this party. I had spoken to her on Thursday and she didn't talk about anything other than some casual nonsense. Why would I go to a party that I only know about via a person who wasn't even invited in the first place :rolleyes

them trap test man...I wouldn't worry about it
however, this had got to stop :smh:

Just woke up :lol:

No hangover though :pimp: gotta love the remedies.

I think a old co worker wants the, D she was texting me last night at like 3 in the mornin, talkin bout whag I was doin, and I should go over :pimp:

She's in her 40s, but is a 7 out of 10, might have to do it :pimp:

Last edited:

Straight up, you're over thinking it. Obviously she thinks you two are THAT cool. She told you about it before she even had anything solidified. I mean, why do you think she told you to keep your Friday open?

Real speak, that was kinda diva-ish of you.

If she was thinking about letting you out the friend zone(but of course, you're not trying to get out the friend zone), you just blew it. Plus it's a party, you supposed to wanna go anyway.

Last edited:
^i disagree. He's not a psychic, the burden is on the host to let her guests know the deal. Especially if she already vaguely told him to leave the date open, and specifically told him "I'll let you know". And then she has the gall to get mad at him for not following up on HER plans?

If anything once the mutual friend informed him, he could've followed up. But if that didnt happen, he has no clue what's going on. And her replies going off the extreme "beg you to come to my party" "YOU should've asked me" "worst friend ever" ****. She sounds crazy, and she sounds like drama. Insert Steve Nash no thanks gif here.

Edit: this is in response to Tr1ll's reply

Last edited:
Just woke up
laugh.gif

No hangover though
pimp.gif
gotta love the remedies.

I think a old co worker wants the, D she was texting me last night at like 3 in the mornin, talkin bout whag I was doin, and I should go over
pimp.gif

She's in her 40s, but is a 7 out of 10, might have to do it
pimp.gif
pic of said lady
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom