the thread about nothing...

Anyone watching SNL with JT hosting?

iLLest!
When Jay Z came out, I was like whoa.
eek.gif
I WISH WE HAD A JT/JAY-Z/SNL THREAD..

grin.gif
grin.gif
I wish we had an everyone wanna be like ROBPZEE thread.
i wish we had a thread for pretentious condescending scumbags.

so i went to the her the other night with my bro and my best friend. its dollar bottles (awesome deal) but the ratio was terrible. we was in start ordering drinks and i see this kid that i worked with. real cool at work but he starts talking and I'm like whats wrong with this guy. he tells me he ordered drink for a table of all dudes and buys me my bro and my homeboy drinks. so we let him order us the drinks I'm saying how much i wanna quit my job ... his response is i could take all of you. we laugh it off but no he's dead serious. then he starts telling us to punch him in the face to prove it so i tell my boy lets dodge him. he's non stop following us at this point when I'm just trying to do my thing with the bum cblocking. finally we escape find some girls that I've know for a while so we get to talking nothing serious cuz she know i gotta girl. out of no where the guy from my job comes up and tells us to punch him. question would you punch someone know you see them the next day cuz i felt like he needed to be taught a lesson. ended up letting it slide and now everyone know how he really is. my question is should he have gotten the punch.

Anyone else super ticklish on their inner thighs? This is getting really embarassing around girls. The lightest touch and I start laughing and squirming uncontrollably. 
frown.gif
 Any advice? 

http://niketalk.com/t/528656/adult-...vol-56k-warning-as-requested-by-thadocta/0_20

16, 17,25, 28, 32-35, 42, 43, 48, 59, 62, 64, 71, 72, 82 aint that bad

:lol: :x @ the ones that are still ugly after the makeup.

Can't blame those women that wake up extra early out of bed to put on make up and then hop back in to make it seem like they're naturally that pretty or at least look the same when you approached to smash.
I'm I the only one that thinks its weird as hell to have Toonami part of Adult Swim?
They were slightly connected for a while but yeah given where AS' content in shows has gone it's pretty off :lol:

Last edited:
yea i want cartoons i hate when they play anime.. and is charlie sweets a actress or the webcam type?

A lot of those "actresses" are very plain without all that, but I figured that was common knowledge they looked like that though.

Edit: going through that thread....my goodness. Their faces look so hit :smh:. If you saw them on the street you wouldn't even know. Such foolery....

Last edited:
so i went to the her the other night with my bro and my best friend. its dollar bottles (awesome deal) but the ratio was terrible. we was in start ordering drinks and i see this kid that i worked with. real cool at work but he starts talking and I'm like whats wrong with this guy. he tells me he ordered drink for a table of all dudes and buys me my bro and my homeboy drinks. so we let him order us the drinks I'm saying how much i wanna quit my job ... his response is i could take all of you. we laugh it off but no he's dead serious. then he starts telling us to punch him in the face to prove it so i tell my boy lets dodge him. he's non stop following us at this point when I'm just trying to do my thing with the bum cblocking. finally we escape find some girls that I've know for a while so we get to talking nothing serious cuz she know i gotta girl. out of no where the guy from my job comes up and tells us to punch him. question would you punch someone know you see them the next day cuz i felt like he needed to be taught a lesson. ended up letting it slide and now everyone know how he really is. my question is should he have gotten the punch.
so how is he really?
Anyone else super ticklish on their inner thighs? This is getting really embarassing around girls. The lightest touch and I start laughing and squirming uncontrollably. 
frown.gif
 Any advice? 
I get a raging erection with someone touches my inner thigh.

What advice do you want? Stop squealing like a girl? :lol: there is no cure for that, you can't help it. Just thought it was tmi. Just tell them you don't like being touched there. Pretty simple.
Like is there something over the counter I could take that numbs my sensitivity? I know weird as hell tho. :lol:

Nothing you can take to make it numb. With a woman there, why would you want it to be numb. You're reminding me of that scene in the 40 year old virgin where he kicks the chick in the bed :lol:. Wait, why am I talking about this?.........

Charlie Sweets only does camera stuff from what I remember. There was a thread at one point about it.

Just finish Forrest Gump. The feels :frown:

Nothing you can take to make it numb. With a woman there, why would you want it to be numb. You're reminding me of that scene in the 40 year old virgin where he kicks the chick in the bed :lol:. Wait, why am I talking about this?.........
Cuz you're an OG with wisdom. :nthat:

What advice do you want? Stop squealing like a girl?
laugh.gif
there is no cure for that, you can't help it. Just thought it was tmi. Just tell them you don't like being touched there. Pretty simple.
Like is there something over the counter I could take that numbs my sensitivity? I know weird as hell tho. 
laugh.gif
Nothing you can take to make it numb. With a woman there, why would you want it to be numb. You're reminding me of that scene in the 40 year old virgin where he kicks the chick in the bed
laugh.gif
. Wait, why am I talking about this?.........
Just to clarify I'm talking about my legs that causes me to laugh like a damn fool, not what you might be thinking. But thanks anyway bruh.

Last edited:

What advice do you want? Stop squealing like a girl? :lol: there is no cure for that, you can't help it. Just thought it was tmi. Just tell them you don't like being touched there. Pretty simple.
Like is there something over the counter I could take that numbs my sensitivity? I know weird as hell tho. :lol:

Nothing you can take to make it numb. With a woman there, why would you want it to be numb. You're reminding me of that scene in the 40 year old virgin where he kicks the chick in the bed :lol: . Wait, why am I talking about this?.........
Just to clarify I'm talking about my legs that causes me to laugh like a damn fool, not what you might be thinking. But thanks anyway bruh.

I know what you meant, just make sure you steer her away so you don't punt her face like so..

Back
Top Bottom