the thread about nothing...

grin.gif

What advice do you want? Stop squealing like a girl?
laugh.gif
there is no cure for that, you can't help it. Just thought it was tmi. Just tell them you don't like being touched there. Pretty simple.
Like is there something over the counter I could take that numbs my sensitivity? I know weird as hell tho. 
laugh.gif

Nothing you can take to make it numb. With a woman there, why would you want it to be numb. You're reminding me of that scene in the 40 year old virgin where he kicks the chick in the bed
laugh.gif
. Wait, why am I talking about this?.........
Just to clarify I'm talking about my legs that causes me to laugh like a damn fool, not what you might be thinking. But thanks anyway bruh.
I know what you meant, just make sure you steer her away so you don't punt her face like so..
Aight, noted.

so i just got off work and around 1am i had a few deliveries to do. i got to the persons house and it was on the second floor. the girls neighbor had a 05 black impala with tints and i was checking it out cause it looked clean and i got a newer version (07) in the same color with tints. when i walked up i checked it out again waiting for the customer to come out and i saw the guy doing a motion which i thought he was jerkin it. then i found out a girl was riding on him and that was her *** and not dudes arm. this whole time im like why couldnt he just smash in the house, hes right in front of it.

ive got some stories but not on rustys level lol

Why do you hate when they play anime?
not a fan, i like all the crazy cartoons they put on there a lot more. now let me see some dbz on there and ill watch. also you can't really keep up with anime without watching previous episodes. 

Hahaha, what's this from?
That's jaoqin phoenix right?

Signs

I just figured out how to send a gif through iMessage, I'm about to go crazy sending them

First time I've hung with my girl in 2 weeks but man she had some tests recently done to check for ovarian cancer :smh: not gonna lie I'm shook fellas

Last edited:
im gonna troll if mods don't post my real posts not on this forum but a different one i want answers why my posts are not getting posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone tell me if I'm at fault here? (I doubt it, but I'm not sure if my ego is making me think that :lol:)

A girl (not someone I want to smash, just a female friend) hit me up a week ago and said "Keep next Friday free, I might be celebrating my birthday. Nothing big, maybe just go to a hookah lounge. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet but I'll let you know."

So last night around 11, a mutual friend of ours texted me saying "Are you going to _____'s party at ______? I just found out today, I only got invited cause my sister told her to hit me up lol"
I told him, "She said she was going to let me know about it but she never did...I don't want to go uninvited." And now this girl is spamming my phone and facebook with constant hate texts/messages. "Oh so now I have to beg you to come to my party? Who do you think you are? YOU should've called me and asked for the details. @#$% you, you're the worst @#$@$@ friend ever" :stoneface:

Until last night, I knew absolutely nothing this party. I had spoken to her on Thursday and she didn't talk about anything other than some casual nonsense. Why would I go to a party that I only know about via a person who wasn't even invited in the first place :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom