the thread about nothing...

^i disagree. He's not a psychic, the burden is on the host to let her guests know the deal. Especially if she already vaguely told him to leave the date open, and specifically told him "I'll let you know". And then she has the gall to get mad at him for not following up on HER plans?

If anything once the mutual friend informed him, he could've followed up. But if that didnt happen, he has no clue what's going on. And her replies going off the extreme "beg you to come to my party" "YOU should've asked me" "worst friend ever" ****. She sounds crazy, and she sounds like drama. Insert Steve Nash no thanks gif here.

Edit: this is in response to Tr1ll's reply

You got a point, but I would've played it differently. One think I've learned is when dealing in male-female relations, as a male its always better to go ahead and take control of the situation if the chance presents itself. You wouldn't have been considered a bug-a-boo hitting her up asking whats up with this party. Its a party, who doesn't like to party?

I'm just sayin, this whole situation would've played out a lot smoother if dude would've just taken control instead of waiting and see what a ***** gonna do.

Can someone tell me if I'm at fault here? (I doubt it, but I'm not sure if my ego is making me think that
laugh.gif
)

A girl (not someone I want to smash, just a female friend) hit me up a week ago and said "Keep next Friday free, I might be celebrating my birthday. Nothing big, maybe just go to a hookah lounge. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet but I'll let you know."

So last night around 11, a mutual friend of ours texted me saying "Are you going to _____'s party at ______? I just found out today, I only got invited cause my sister told her to hit me up lol"
I told him, "She said she was going to let me know about it but she never did...I don't want to go uninvited." And now this girl is spamming my phone and facebook with constant hate texts/messages. "Oh so now I have to beg you to come to my party? Who do you think you are? YOU should've called me and asked for the details. @#$% you, you're the worst @#$@$@ friend ever"
indifferent.gif

Until last night, I knew absolutely nothing this party. I had spoken to her on Thursday and she didn't talk about anything other than some casual nonsense. Why would I go to a party that I only know about via a person who wasn't even invited in the first place
eyes.gif
never go unannounced....... unless its a females party

Why the fuhhh am I awake right now :smh:
I just asked my self this same question! 

be grateful.

some wouldn't wake up this morning.
True
and on that note have a wonderful day 
happy.gif

Why the fuhhh am I awake right now :smh:
I just asked my self this same question! 

be grateful.
some wouldn't wake up this morning.

You're right bro.

Good morning my mothaeffing TAN fam.

I am hyped as fuhh right now..... For no damn reason

All my life I always wanted to fly. I always wanted to live like a hawk. I know you're not supposed to be jealous of anything, but... to take flight, to soar above everything and everyone, now that's living.

im so annoyed. i got work in 2 hours and i cant figure out this question for my corporate finance. im trying to reconfigure the formula for the present value to get the interest but i just cant........

Haven't watched maestro knows vids since the old yeezy vids.

I was checking out his new stuff last night and its pretty cool
nthat.gif

Old vids:
Newer stuff.

My girl tried to give me the silent treatment, but she forgot that I have tv, my phone and my ps3 to keep me entertained 

Women are such fickle creatures, it's damn if you do and damn if you don't with them :lol: :smh:

Welp at least I know she's thinking about me.

Back
Top Bottom