the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mjgm0mm6RY1r260j0o1_500.jpg

lulz

even the two girls in the back? :nerd:

What movie is this from? I saw it last night before I went to bed and it creeped me out. In reality, all it did was give me an awesome dream about Madden games. I had a dream I was staring at a wall of tv screens and it literally showed the history of Madden games from 92-current. That **** was awesome. I think it's telling me I need to start playing again.

so how is he really?

I get a raging erection with someone touches my inner thigh.
hes a souther boy just moved up here actually been here for a year. has no friends likes nascar but now i have rouble talking to him
Southerners are real hit or miss for me.

When I was visiting fam in Houston and I hung out with my cousin's friends they were are real cool. Plus I love their accent..... I've actually been told I got a weird hybrid stoner and southern drawl in my voice, mainly stoner voice tho 
laugh.gif

Actually now that I think of it, none of the people I met or talked to were whack, and I'm asian 
happy.gif

What movie is this from? I saw it last night before I went to bed and it creeped me out. In reality, all it did was give me an awesome dream about Madden games. I had a dream I was staring at a wall of tv screens and it literally showed the history of Madden games from 92-current. That **** was awesome. I think it's telling me I need to start playing again.
the movie insidious, i think.

you are correct.

you are correct.

I would've guess..that was Freddy Kruger.. I guess I'm wrong..

Back
Top Bottom