the thread about nothing...

What's happening to my reps?! I had 150 a couple of days ago, then yesterday it showed 137, now it's showing 132. Did this happen to anyone else?

Reactions: Ube
you probably got unrepped by the pizza gods in that sbarro appreciation thread bc of your avy

Went to World of Coca Cola today for the first time and tried that Beverley soda from Italy......:x :x:x :x :x :smh: worst drink I've ever tasted :lol:

Went to World of Coca Cola today for the first time and tried that Beverley soda from Italy......
sick.gif
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
worst drink I've ever tasted
laugh.gif
I went there a few years ago! It was cool trying all that soda, haha yeah they had some nasty flavors though!

Yo can someone post the OG Polo everything video, not the lil kid one cuz I cant find it and wanna see it again lol
don't know which is OG.

the Been Had Polo joints?
I was talking about this video today, too much lulz. BEEN HAD BEEN BEEN HAD POLO
I am not following

She is too damn fine
Yes she is
Went to World of Coca Cola today for the first time and tried that Beverley soda from Italy......
sick.gif
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
worst drink I've ever tasted
laugh.gif
That place is fun to go to. 

World of Coca Cola ???????

What is this? I wanna check it out now. Sounds interestingly interesting.

World of Coca Cola ???????

What is this? I wanna check it out now. Sounds interestingly interesting.
Its in Atlanta. You get a tour of this huge Coca Cola building and have to listen to a bunch of pointless info about how Coke became huge, but at the end you get put in this room with every Coke product in the world on tap.

You got a point, but I would've played it differently. One think I've learned is when dealing in male-female relations, as a male its always better to go ahead and take control of the situation if the chance presents itself. You wouldn't have been considered a bug-a-boo hitting her up asking whats up with this party. Its a party, who doesn't like to party?

I'm just sayin, this whole situation would've played out a lot smoother if dude would've just taken control instead of waiting and see what a ***** gonna do.

I see your points. Be more proactive in these situations, cause females have a tendency towards being fickle or "flaky".

I'm just mad how she came waaaaay outta pocket like that at him, I would've thrown up the deuces like nope see you next lifetime :lol:

Back
Top Bottom