the thread about nothing...

World of Coca Cola ???????

What is this? I wanna check it out now. Sounds interestingly interesting.
Its in Atlanta. You get a tour of this huge Coca Cola building and have to listen to a bunch of pointless info about how Coke became huge, but at the end you get put in this room with every Coke product in the world on tap.

Is it worth it? Every type of coke product??? Damn that sounds pretty dope. I gotta put that on my bucket list.

What's happening to my reps?! I had 150 a couple of days ago, then yesterday it showed 137, now it's showing 132. Did this happen to anyone else?
nobody cares.
indifferent.gif

Its in Atlanta. You get a tour of this huge Coca Cola building and have to listen to a bunch of pointless info about how Coke became huge, but at the end you get put in this room with every Coke product in the world on tap.

Do they also give you free tickets to see the Hawks??

Anybody know a good way to get rid of boils? I've looked up tons of stuff and had suggestions from other people, but it seems like everything conflicts with everything else. Been in pain for like 4 days now.

i need to find a gangster in my city who knows how to draw, i want to get my tattoo already.

Is it worth it? Every type of coke product??? Damn that sounds pretty dope. I gotta put that on my bucket list.
Yeah its pretty cool I enjoyed myself when I went. I would recommend going at least once.

Do they also give you free tickets to see the Hawks??
I cant even think of something witty to say. F the Hawks

so after papi mentioned his reps disappeared all of a sudden da rep thread pops back up.
a certain papi still keeping tabs? :nerd:
conspiracies.

I see your points. Be more proactive in these situations, cause females have a tendency towards being fickle or "flaky".

I'm just mad how she came waaaaay outta pocket like that at him, I would've thrown up the deuces like nope see you next lifetime :lol:

Like I said I really didn't care that much to be proactive in the first place. It would've made no difference to me if I was invited or not, cause it's not like she was one of my closest friends or anything :lol: But yea, I don't see why I'm being cussed out and harassed when I literally didn't know about the party until 3 hours before it ended. I mean if someone who has the same level of friendship with her as I do hits me up and says that she reluctantly invited him, what am I supposed to think?

She sent me a text today saying "I bet you wouldn't come to my wedding either unless I came to see you in person to formally invite you" :stoneface: :lol:

Last edited:
I agree its awful i wad just flipping thru channels and saw a rat runnin and Cleveland trying to kill it and his wife said......kill that rat stab it shoot it or PUT IT IN A HOODY AND SEND IT TO FLORIDA.....OMG

Back
Top Bottom