the thread about nothing...

God works in mysterious ways

Sold my iphone 4 on eBay. Buyer never paid for it so I relisted them

Get a message from a guy and he gives me his number

We text and agree to meet up at my job the next day (today) at 3:50

On my way to take the bus at 2:30 but there's a parade in town. Covering the whole Main Street

Me and my boy had to walk dum far. Then when we got past a certain point we ran about a 3/4 of a mile

Call the iPhone buyer and he picks us up

While on the phone with him we talk a little and he tells me he has a company and he wants me to work with him

He has 3 client companies

1 of them is a Fortune 500

:pimp:

watch out for the scam.

I know I know

but forreal

What's up with the rep begging as of lately?It's a cool feature but at the same time,it's not that cereal.
It ended when PBR disappeared/banned/or whatever. 

I hate that the begging is back

Edit: Not PBR, Powerballin my bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Did u guys see what I put in caps my last post? I can't believe they went there.
I only on season 1. But are you seriously surprised?

If you've watched family guy, you should know that very few topics are off limits.

I remember family guy had an episode about abortion that they couldn't get aired in the U.S.
Please explain why?
The main reason is because it has the same type of humor as family.
What's up with the rep begging as of lately?It's a cool feature but at the same time,it's not that cereal.
Rob doesn't think the rep system is serious.

ibl8CAWfbANcAy.gif

He said he wants me to design him a new logo and probably a new website
That's pretty cool.

I feel like most fortune 500 companies would already have a marketing/design firm, but this is a true underdog story! One in which I'm rooting for you.

This is like me selling shoes to an NBA player and then somehow getting him to hook me up with a scouting job for his team 
laugh.gif

congrats on the opportunity hope you succeed

That's pretty cool.

I feel like most fortune 500 companies would already have a marketing/design firm, but this is a true underdog story! One in which I'm rooting for you.

This is like me selling shoes to an NBA player and then somehow getting him to hook me up with a scouting job for his team 
laugh.gif

Thanks gaiz

If it works out the way i hope this could be my ticket out the hood

Why would you become a scout after selling shoes? It would be more logical if you worked the pretzel stand

Funny how people hype their food. This dude captioned this pic, "That is why I put a ring on it." Doesn't look like much to me.

Funny how people hype their food. This dude captioned this pic, "That is why I put a ring on it." Doesn't look like much to me.

dog is this chicken and fish and wild rice.

chicken. and fish.

I wouldnt marry a girl for this, I'd smack her for making so much damn food. Then I'd make her have consensual sex with me

Last edited:
Why would you become a scout after selling shoes? It would be more logical if you worked the pretzel stand
Because

A) why would a player be at a pretzel stand?

B) you have no idea who lurks in B/S... I've sold a few pairs to some notable people

But if you are selling him shoes how does they qualify you fora scouting position? I think you would get a sales position

Back
Top Bottom