the thread about nothing...

But if you are selling him shoes how does they qualify you fora scouting position? I think you would get a sales position
because selling shoes is his side hustle, and sports management his focus....he's on the world wide wes plan.

But if you are selling him shoes how does they qualify you fora scouting position? I think you would get a sales position
did you not see the OG phone? how does selling an iPhone qualify the dude to do web design 

I don't know that's why I'm asking you

When we met up he asked me what the building was (my job) I told him. Since I'm in the kitchen he asked if that's something I like to do

I said no I'm in school for graphic design. He asked to see some of my designs. I had some on my phone and showed him

He liked it and told me he would like a logo and possibly a new website design

Are you jealous?
Of course I am
smokin.gif
Do you dislike the man who posted said pic?

Does it irritate you that he's "happy?"

just watched Gran Torino again on TNT. Very underrated movie. One of those teary eyed movies that hits you in the end....of course when watching it all by yourself at home :lol:

He said he wants me to design him a new logo and probably a new website
That's pretty cool.

I feel like most fortune 500 companies would already have a marketing/design firm, but this is a true underdog story! One in which I'm rooting for you.

This is like me selling shoes to an NBA player and then somehow getting him to hook me up with a scouting job for his team 
laugh.gif

Wait whut? Tell that story! lol unless you did already

i know this story is worthless w/ no pics , but i was at this bar shooting pool w/ my homegirl last night and one of the funniest fights ever popped off. these two drunk girls were dancing and freaking off then out of nowhere started duking it out over who was gonna yodel in who's valley. they were legit throwing blows, took it to the streets and had tittay meats flying everywhere talmbout "***** you gonna lick my cat" *boom* *pow* "uh-uh you gonna lick mine first"

just watched Gran Torino again on TNT. Very underrated movie. One of those teary eyed movies that hits you in the end....of course when watching it all by yourself at home :lol:

That's funny, cause I'm watching Million Dollar Baby right now, and Clint Eastwood sounds a lot less stressed and less bitter in this movie :lol:

Back
Top Bottom