the thread about nothing...

@Antidope, what/how did you burn your tongue?

@Jhowlett, had no idea he did so
Not even my tongue, the top of my mouth. I microwaved a jamaican beef patty for too long, took a bite and boom. I wish it was my tongue

Ahh that beef patty burn
laugh.gif
. I've def done that before. Give it a while. Once it took two weeks for it to go away from me. No need to be alarmed.
Surprisingly this is my first time having it happen. I'm usually really careful about it, but they got new microwaves at my job and I severely underestimated how hot it warms up things. I wish I knew how to make them, only my grandma does to my knowledge my parents always said its not worth the effort and you should just go buy them. I made sure to learn how to make the majority of jamaican dishes though cause its all I have left, I'm Americanized as hell
Ah ok. cooking up that Ackee and saltfish?
laugh.gif
My stepdad is Jamaican, some of the stuff is good some of the stuff I don't care for. A beef patty from scratch? Seems like a lot of work but I bet it tastes good. I like dumplings for breakfast that me makes they be on point. And although I know it's not specifically jamaican, he makes mango juice that is like literal crack omg.

I'm gonna pick up my girl from the airport tonight. Damn I missed her. I'm not sprung.
That feel
smokin.gif
Me too.
Ive religiously seen every episode.
laugh.gif

have u seen curb ur enthusiasm?
Who hasnt. People who hate Seinfeld are the weirdest people on earth. I need to start watching CYE I too have heard that its Seinfeld 2.0

Thats true.
I remember my cousin thought I was weird for watching it.

Ever since then I dont really talk to him

My barber shop used to sell fake Jordan's back in the day.
Prty sure they moved other stuff too.
Feds raided em one day

Lol, our local barbershop owner is a hustler. He sells everything from fake jordans to fake northfaces and bootleg movies and mixtapes and fake jerseys.

I think he used to play in the NBA

Last edited:
I need to use the bathroom, like BAD, but the food's gonna be here any minute now and I don't wanna my time interrupted....first world problems at its finest

Lol, our local barbershop owner is a hustler. He sells everything from fake jordans to fake northfaces and bootleg movies and mixtapes and fake jerseys.

Name? 
laugh.gif
 I sell shoes at my barbershop. My friend owns it so I use it as my own little opportunity to make quick $$ without dealing with ebay. I always leave a list with my inventory then when someone needs something, I'll swing over and do the exchange. 

Few things

• Leftover spaghetti is like a GOAT leftover
  • Regular Show is so appreciated, straight fire. I watch reruns every chance I can catch em on CN
  • Solarius is that dude man, one of my favorite LOT'r...glad to see him and champ bury the hatch

I'm procrastinating this week. No bueno considering I have a chemistry and physics Exam. On a side note, I think I'm going to drop Physics.

Lol how could I forget the Mixtapes n bootleg DVDs

They gave u afree mixtape with every shoe :lol:

i think it has been posted before 

sleep-types.gif

What your sleeping position says about you ...

Foetus

Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position. 

Log

Lying on your side with both arms down by your side. These sleepers are easy going, social people who like being part of the in-crowd, and who are trusting of strangers. However, they may be gullible.

Yearner

People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it. 

Soldier

Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides. People who sleep in this position are generally quiet and reserved. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards. 

Freefall

Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations. 

Starfish

Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention. 

i guess i can't come into TAN until after i've watched it 
mean.gif

the spoiler alerts are being neglected.

once a movie has been out for nearly 20 years spoiler rules no longer apply.

mickey dies in rocky 3 also ed norton and brad pitt are the same guy in fight club

Last edited:
i guess i can't come into TAN until after i've watched it 
mean.gif

the spoiler alerts are being neglected.
once a movie has been out for nearly 20 years spoiler rules no longer apply.
mickey dies in rocky 3
fail.

trying to school me on a late pass, when you deserve one yourself.  Elpablo reminded me about the rule.

I have already watched the movie. 
tongue.gif

i think it has been posted before 

sleep-types.gif

What your sleeping position says about you ...

Foetus

Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position. 

Log

Lying on your side with both arms down by your side. These sleepers are easy going, social people who like being part of the in-crowd, and who are trusting of strangers. However, they may be gullible.

Yearner

People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it. 

Soldier

Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides. People who sleep in this position are generally quiet and reserved. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards. 

Freefall

Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations. 

Starfish

Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention. 
I literally sleep like all these except log.... my go to's are Yearner and Free Fall, followed by Starfish and Foetus...... The first two make me sound like a terrible person 
tired.gif
 but I guess its kinda true about me 
frown.gif
 The second two are also very true about myself 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

gyros are too damn good.
You know how gyros come from that giant rotating log???

I am confidant I could eat the entire thing of gyros 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom