the thread about nothing...

i wonder if meth has a sneaker collection
nerd.gif
this is what i saw him post last time he was asked this in a thread.

Stopped collecting years ago, but I think the final tally was only three pairs of AF1s.

Zero rifts.

Zero "Lugz."  
If true, I wonder what he had at the most and why he got rid of what he had.
 I think I remember him saying that when he became vegan he gave up leather too

i wonder if meth has a sneaker collection :nerd:

Stopped collecting years ago, but I think the final tally was only three pairs of AF1s.

Zero rifts.

Zero "Lugz."  

If true, I wonder what he had at the most and why he got rid of what he had.
 I think I remember him saying that when he became vegan he gave up leather too

I remember this... also something about the glue used ? Is it really made of horses ?

srs.

i wonder if meth has a sneaker collection
nerd.gif

Zero rifts.

Zero "Lugz."  
laugh.gif
 Would think Meth would have more than that. 

I guess running a sneaker forum for so long he doesn't really care anymore. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
What has led you down this road?

A mixture of reasons. Father issues, lost my girlfriend, worrying about life after graduation, etc.

So I party and drink until I can't speak English and wake up hungover. Then repeat the cycle.

Sorry to hear that fam :smh:

Dont let the alcohol trick you into being a long term solution to only mask your problems while they still manifest inside. I know how it feels..sometimes we gotta vent, it isnt always the right way to go about it so hopefully in time we can find the more positive approach to handle the ills of life. Too much life ahead for all of us

In the meantime, stay safe fam till you can make that breakthrough. You will make it past this.

What has led you down this road?

A mixture of reasons. Father issues, lost my girlfriend, worrying about life after graduation, etc.

So I party and drink until I can't speak English and wake up hungover. Then repeat the cycle.

Sorry to hear that fam :smh:

Dont let the alcohol trick you into being a long term solution to only mask your problems while they still manifest inside. I know how it feels..sometimes we gotta vent, it isnt always the right way to go about it so hopefully in time we can find the more positive approach to handle the ills of life. Too much life ahead for all of us

In the meantime, stay safe fam till you can make that breakthrough. You will make it past this.

Co-sign. I have my own issues w my dad. I try to make it a point to not drink when I'm upset or sad. a blinkin, hope you feel better man.

@Antidope, what/how did you burn your tongue?

@Jhowlett, had no idea he did so
Not even my tongue, the top of my mouth. I microwaved a jamaican beef patty for too long, took a bite and boom. I wish it was my tongue

Not even my tongue, the top of my mouth. I microwaved a jamaican beef patty for too long, took a bite and boom. I wish it was my tongue

Ahh that beef patty burn :lol:. I've def done that before. Give it a while. Once it took two weeks for it to go away from me. No need to be alarmed.

Ahh that beef patty burn
laugh.gif
. I've def done that before. Give it a while. Once it took two weeks for it to go away from me. No need to be alarmed.
Surprisingly this is my first time having it happen. I'm usually really careful about it, but they got new microwaves at my job and I severely underestimated how hot it warms up things. I wish I knew how to make them, only my grandma does to my knowledge my parents always said its not worth the effort and you should just go buy them. I made sure to learn how to make the majority of jamaican dishes though cause its all I have left, I'm Americanized as hell

Ahh that beef patty burn :lol: . I've def done that before. Give it a while. Once it took two weeks for it to go away from me. No need to be alarmed.
Surprisingly this is my first time having it happen. I'm usually really careful about it, but they got new microwaves at my job and I severely underestimated how hot it warms up things. I wish I knew how to make them, only my grandma does to my knowledge my parents always said its not worth the effort and you should just go buy them. I made sure to learn how to make the majority of jamaican dishes though cause its all I have left, I'm Americanized as hell

Ah ok. cooking up that Ackee and saltfish? :lol: My stepdad is Jamaican, some of the stuff is good some of the stuff I don't care for. A beef patty from scratch? Seems like a lot of work but I bet it tastes good. I like dumplings for breakfast that me makes they be on point. And although I know it's not specifically jamaican, he makes mango juice that is like literal crack omg.

I'm gonna pick up my girl from the airport tonight. Damn I missed her. I'm not sprung.

That feel :smokin

"And that's why we don't have tickets for wrestling, because all you can think about is Benson's crank."

- Rigby

Back
Top Bottom