the thread about nothing...

Why the black dude always gotta be a black ranger?
Why is it that when playing pool...it's the white ball taking out the black ball to end the game?

become cool with the liquor sales me he will always have a liter stashed for the lows(got sent free)

If i was to do a little NT giveaway.

What would be the best way to go about it?

Someone who can make me laugh the most with a Microsoft Paint picture?
Someone who can say the funniest one sentence?
Someone who can explain why they deserve the prize most?

Im not too into those random "pick a number" type stuff.
I wanna give back to NT but I dont know how to do it.

Help me TAN.

How about you have someone guess your favorite shoe?
Guess something about you but you only give three tips about you so it'd be kinda like a riddle about you.

why the holes on white dice and dominos black
because if the dice/dominos were black with white dots.....they would just leave you hanging high and dry in the game......of life.....

sorry to easy! jfwyg
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
would a major in mass communications with a concentration in broadcasting with a minor in information systems be good?

does anyone remember where this is from?
is this power rangers or something? 
BIG BAD BEETLEBORGS!!!!!!! 

This show was on the level of Power Rangers. Drews the white kid, Jo's the girl, and Rolands the black kid. The black kid had super speed, the girl had super strength, and the white kid had telekineses. FLABBER!!! This show was too real

Last edited:
Wanna take my sisters kids and my sisters to go see that oz movie, but damn the prices.. and that's just to get in i still have to buy popcorn and all that 
mean.gif

Last edited:
because if the dice/dominos were black with white dots.....they would just leave you hanging high and dry in the game......of life.....

sorry to easy! jfwyg
devil.gif
classic lmao. what does it mean if  ca is black outside or the opposite what that saying about the person?

This dude at wienerschnitzel just got up and told the whole place that that the popcorn chicken was hella good. 

Reactions: Ube
it seems like every friday something happens to my car. 2 weeks ago, someone scuffed the front of my car thats 2 feet wide...... the driver didnt even have to reverse to get out of a spot, they were at the corner............

yesterday, i had a flat and i got scammed over some crappy tires. i didnt have enough time to go to a wholesale tire shop and ended up paying 100 for some BCT tires that the guy said it was "japanese" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

can someone make a blade ice wood appreciation thread with a lot of his music on there. would be 
pimp.gif

If i was to do a little NT giveaway.

What would be the best way to go about it?

Someone who can make me laugh the most with a Microsoft Paint picture?
Someone who can say the funniest one sentence?
Someone who can explain why they deserve the prize most?

Im not too into those random "pick a number" type stuff.
I wanna give back to NT but I dont know how to do it.

Help me TAN.

How about you have someone guess your favorite shoe?
Guess something about you but you only give three tips about you so it'd be kinda like a riddle about you.

Back
Top Bottom