the thread about nothing...

can someone make a blade ice wood appreciation thread with a lot of his music on there. would be 
pimp.gif
My old roommate from Detroit, cried when dude died. I heard he survived bullets from an AK-47 and made a song about it.

Pretty sure I need an intervention right about now.

Been drinking everyday since Tuesday. Had a midterm on Wednesday that I was tipsy whilst taking it. Admiral Save a Harlot on Wednesday. Almost choked a person to death of Thursday. Played the Vitaly "put your number in my phone last night. Woke up this morning thinking of ways to keep the party going. :smh:

it seems like every friday something happens to my car. 2 weeks ago, someone scuffed the front of my car thats 2 feet wide...... the driver didnt even have to reverse to get out of a spot, they were at the corner............

yesterday, i had a flat and i got scammed over some crappy tires. i didnt have enough time to go to a wholesale tire shop and ended up paying 100 for some BCT tires that the guy said it was "japanese" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
BCT?

sounds chinese. 

aka no go. 

i wonder if meth has a sneaker collection
nerd.gif
this is what i saw him post last time he was asked this in a thread.

Stopped collecting years ago, but I think the final tally was only three pairs of AF1s.

Zero rifts.

Zero "Lugz."  

My old roommate from Detroit, cried when dude died. I heard he survived bullets from an AK-47 and made a song about it.
man it was a sad day can u make a post i don't know how and I'm leaving for work so if i can find it pm me it nike talk needs to know and also repped

Pretty sure I need an intervention right about now.

Been drinking everyday since Tuesday. Had a midterm on Wednesday that I was tipsy whilst taking it. Admiral Save a Harlot on Wednesday. Almost choked a person to death of Thursday. Played the Vitaly "put your number in my phone last night. Woke up this morning thinking of ways to keep the party going.
mean.gif
What has led you down this road?

it seems like every friday something happens to my car. 2 weeks ago, someone scuffed the front of my car thats 2 feet wide...... the driver didnt even have to reverse to get out of a spot, they were at the corner............

yesterday, i had a flat and i got scammed over some crappy tires. i didnt have enough time to go to a wholesale tire shop and ended up paying 100 for some BCT tires that the guy said it was "japanese" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
BCT?

sounds chinese. 

aka no go. 

yea....... dude freaking lied to me. how the hell do you have no knowledge of the product you sold but the price.

I been at work since 730 this morning...... got 5 more hours to go 
frown.gif

half my staff couldn't work today.... I should be getting paid double right now 
mean.gif

I'm on my break..... I want to tan, but won't have enough time to tan and eat  
frown.gif

no idea

this pic blew my mind the first time i saw it...now its all i see when i see a duck

I'm bored bros. i am thinking about going to the gym, shooting hoops, or staying in my bed thinking about how bored I am. :nerd: idk.......
Also I am hungry but right now the struggle is too real. Y'all don't even know.:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :stoneface: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Wow,I never knew about that.

they'll deny it until they die but it's true. i think nike actually pulled their jordan license for a while because of it. their son went to school with someone real high up with nike. thats how they were getting all the crazy player exclusives and stash forces and stuff like that for a while. basically they got found out by nike and nike wasn't having it. they are just grimey people.

Damn, that's messed up :smh: . If I ever learn anything about kicks is that it makes people do strange ****, just for a pair of shoes :smh:

I kinda want to join Scientology just to see what the hype is all about

Step away from that light brother lol

What has led you down this road?

A mixture of reasons. Father issues, lost my girlfriend, worrying about life after graduation, etc.

So I party and drink until I can't speak English and wake up hungover. Then repeat the cycle.

Last edited:
Anyone have any advice about what to do about a serious burn in my mouth. I burned the top of my mouth on Wednesday and it was a serious burn, it swelled up and everything. Now it hurts when I eat, drink anything besides ice cold water, or swallow saliva. Thought it would go away by now but its shown no signs of doing so.

Anyone have any advice about what to do about a serious burn in my mouth. I burned the top of my mouth on Wednesday and it was a serious burn, it swelled up and everything. Now it hurts when I eat, drink anything besides ice cold water, or swallow saliva. Thought it would go away by now but its shown no signs of doing so.
semen

At this point you might as well just place a smoldering hot spoon in your mouth and kill off your nerve endings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom