the thread about nothing...

Sorry to hear that fam :smh:

Dont let the alcohol trick you into being a long term solution to only mask your problems while they still manifest inside. I know how it feels..sometimes we gotta vent, it isnt always the right way to go about it so hopefully in time we can find the more positive approach to handle the ills of life. Too much life ahead for all of us

In the meantime, stay safe fam till you can make that breakthrough. You will make it past this.

I'm optimistic about my situation getting better. Just not too sure how to go about making the improvements. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut or something. Then it's like, I just say **** it and hit the bottle because it seems better than sitting around thinking about a better alternative. I'll get my **** together though.

Set up an appt with my haircut lady.
Bish was doing someone's hair when I came in.
Why the hell did I set up an appt

Set up an appt with my haircut lady.
Bish was doing someone's hair when I came in.
Why the hell did I set up an appt

reminds me of seinfeld when he reserves a car at the rental and when he get there they say the car istn available anymore

Last edited:
I legit feel like throwing a chair at my hair cut lady.
Why the hell would u set up an appt and be busy when I come.

Keep your goddamn word :

I legit feel like throwing a chair at my hair cut lady.
Why the hell would u set up an appt and be busy when I come.

Keep your goddamn word :

Now I'm hot, I wonder was up with Kisha tonight. I gave her a call to see if it's alright for me to dip through. She said it's all gravy but first I got to get somebody to watch my baby. :pimp:

That video of the dude who got struck by lightning :smh: :x :smh:.
Not to be ****** up but at parts of the video I was laughing not at him but how he gets hit by lightning twice. This video is real right? Not some fake video and if it is real did this dude make it? :stoneface: :smh: :smh: at myself for the reaction I had when first seeing this video

Back
Top Bottom