the thread about nothing...

If i was to do a little NT giveaway.

What would be the best way to go about it?

Someone who can make me laugh the most with a Microsoft Paint picture?
Someone who can say the funniest one sentence?
Someone who can explain why they deserve the prize most?

Im not too into those random "pick a number" type stuff.
I wanna give back to NT but I dont know how to do it.

Help me TAN.

Last edited:
swiper's a jerk man
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Appreciate it Beh.
Yo solarius still on that? **** I even forgot about by now.

You cool person and I ain't got no beef with you matter a fact I thank you for risking your life to protect my freedom.
But just stop it dude its getting old. You wanna keep talking about it? Simple shoot me a pm. Stop following every post and at pick it trying to connect it to racism and me.

maybe you're right, but its really easy for the members of the majority to say "let it go".

I've experienced some crazy racist **** in my life, the first one I can remember was when I was 13, and a bunch of summer camp counselors said they wanted to "Rodney King me". So letting it go is hard. Its not that it even makes me angry, it legit hurts,

But you're definitely right, when I was in the Marines (and I've told this story before), my roommate was this SUPER racist white dude from Riverside, CA. Every other word out his mouth was N' this, spook, darky...and we would literally fight every day. When we got announced as roommates he was on the phone with his mom crying saying "mom they got me in the room with a black guy!" Me and him were roommates for over a year, and over that span we got in so much trouble together, we got our ***** whooped together by our seniors atleast 3 or 4 times a week, we got punished together. And one day after one of those *** whoopins, I went to the store, bought us a couple 40's, we sat down, talked....and now thats my best friend. He actually fought some other white dude because he said some other racist **** behind my back.

But you're right, I am wrong for perpetuating it, but sometimes its not easy to get over it ya know?
Im sorry to hear that. But I also remember you telling that story and you said you and him became best friends.
So you let that go, I already apologized and admitted I was wrong.
Thank you and thanks Water!

Last edited:
Appreciate it Beh.

You cool person and I ain't got no beef with you matter a fact I thank you for risking your life to protect my freedom.
But just stop it dude its getting old. You wanna keep talking about it? Simple shoot me a pm. Stop following every post and at pick it trying to connect it to racism and me.

maybe you're right, but its really easy for the members of the majority to say "let it go".

I've experienced some crazy racist **** in my life, the first one I can remember was when I was 13, and a bunch of summer camp counselors said they wanted to "Rodney King me". So letting it go is hard. Its not that it even makes me angry, it legit hurts,

But you're definitely right, when I was in the Marines (and I've told this story before), my roommate was this SUPER racist white dude from Riverside, CA. Every other word out his mouth was N' this, spook, darky...and we would literally fight every day. When we got announced as roommates he was on the phone with his mom crying saying "mom they got me in the room with a black guy!" Me and him were roommates for over a year, and over that span we got in so much trouble together, we got our ***** whooped together by our seniors atleast 3 or 4 times a week, we got punished together. And one day after one of those *** whoopins, I went to the store, bought us a couple 40's, we sat down, talked....and now thats my best friend. He actually fought some other white dude because he said some other racist **** behind my back.

But you're right, I am wrong for perpetuating it, but sometimes its not easy to get over it ya know?
Im sorry to hear that. But I also remember you telling that story and you said you and him became best friends.
So you let that go.........

I did, and I PM'ed you incase you didnt see it. so we good

sorry if I was being stupid :\ that summer camp incident did a number on me though

Help me TAN.

JUst give it to me because if not then ill be sad

Help me TAN.

JUst give it to me because if not then ill be sad

give it to me, or I'll eat a live kitten

Appreciate it Beh.

So you let that go.........

I did, and I PM'ed you incase you didnt see it. so we good

sorry if I was being stupid :\ that summer camp incident did a number on me though
Its cool fam. I just pmed you back ,its all love .

Last edited:
:lol: so far not one persons given me any ideas.

Looks like ill have to come up with it on my own.

that kitten picture almost won the contest before it even started though... :wow:

Appreciate it Beh.

I've seen this story before and I just want to say its freaking awesome. You really seem like a stand up guy.
tumblr_mjee94V7Qf1qgsqm1o1_500.jpg

laugh.gif

want to play so badly but i just cant justify spending $60 for all the potential server problems
mean.gif
Is this Sim City?

After playing Simpsons Tapped Out so much I might just get into that. You can probably do more stuff in that game too.

Back
Top Bottom