the thread about nothing...

I kinda want to join Scientology just to see what the hype is all about
http://www.scientology-losangeles.org/
It's a fake religion. shrugs
What constitutes a "fake" religion?
I have no clue but Scientology isn't over a hundred year old though.
How old does a religion have to be for it to be considered not fake

These Japanese commercials are funny.

Last edited:
http://www.scientology-losangeles.org/
It's a fake religion. shrugs
What constitutes a "fake" religion?
I have no clue but Scientology isn't over a hundred year old though.
I don't think the age of a religion makes it anymore credible than the next.

i occasionally cruise by on foot and get close to it when i'm in LA, such a weird eerie feeling man 
laugh.gif
 i think they have security outside now though. 
nerd.gif

become a jehova's witness instead then go to long beach and send my ex a message for me. 
devil.gif

tumblr_lwm84exSfV1qhs2spo1_500.gif

Life of Pi was beyond boring. No wonder that ish was put on hold for so many years. I wouldn't have green lighted it either. It was only good for the effects.

54 and you talking about you have a 4 year old. C'mon ma. You too old to be letting people hit it raw and your tubes ain't tied. I feel sorry for the child. Her mother is going to be 68 when she turns 18. That's the typical age of a grandparent. :x

lol @tide for tied.

Last edited:
Appreciate it Beh.
Yo solarius still on that? **** I even forgot about by now.

You cool person and I ain't got no beef with you matter a fact I thank you for risking your life to protect my freedom.
But just stop it dude its getting old. You wanna keep talking about it? Simple shoot me a pm. Stop following every post and at pick it trying to connect it to racism and me.

maybe you're right, but its really easy for the members of the majority to say "let it go".

I've experienced some crazy racist **** in my life, the first one I can remember was when I was 13, and a bunch of summer camp counselors said they wanted to "Rodney King me". So letting it go is hard. Its not that it even makes me angry, it legit hurts,

But you're definitely right, when I was in the Marines (and I've told this story before), my roommate was this SUPER racist white dude from Riverside, CA. Every other word out his mouth was N' this, spook, darky...and we would literally fight every day. When we got announced as roommates he was on the phone with his mom crying saying "mom they got me in the room with a black guy!" Me and him were roommates for over a year, and over that span we got in so much trouble together, we got our ***** whooped together by our seniors atleast 3 or 4 times a week, we got punished together. And one day after one of those *** whoopins, I went to the store, bought us a couple 40's, we sat down, talked....and now thats my best friend. He actually fought some other white dude because he said some other racist **** behind my back.

But you're right, I am wrong for perpetuating it, but sometimes its not easy to get over it ya know?

Appreciate it Beh.
Yo solarius still on that? **** I even forgot about by now.

You cool person and I ain't got no beef with you matter a fact I thank you for risking your life to protect my freedom.
But just stop it dude its getting old. You wanna keep talking about it? Simple shoot me a pm. Stop following every post and at pick it trying to connect it to racism and me.

maybe you're right, but its really easy for the members of the majority to say "let it go".

I've experienced some crazy racist **** in my life, the first one I can remember was when I was 13, and a bunch of summer camp counselors said they wanted to "Rodney King me". So letting it go is hard. Its not that it even makes me angry, it legit hurts,

But you're definitely right, when I was in the Marines (and I've told this story before), my roommate was this SUPER racist white dude from Riverside, CA. Every other word out his mouth was N' this, spook, darky...and we would literally fight every day. When we got announced as roommates he was on the phone with his mom crying saying "mom they got me in the room with a black guy!" Me and him were roommates for over a year, and over that span we got in so much trouble together, we got our ***** whooped together by our seniors atleast 3 or 4 times a week, we got punished together. And one day after one of those *** whoopins, I went to the store, bought us a couple 40's, we sat down, talked....and now thats my best friend. He actually fought some other white dude because he said some other racist **** behind my back.

But you're right, I am wrong for perpetuating it, but sometimes its not easy to get over it ya know?

quote to make sure he sees this.

but no more hard feelings, and HBD chief

Back
Top Bottom