the thread about nothing...

kitty-pryde-we-are-the-market-mark-mcnairy.jpg

:wow: :wow:

i guess i can't come into TAN until after i've watched it 
mean.gif

the spoiler alerts are being neglected.

once a movie has been out for nearly 20 years spoiler rules no longer apply.
mickey dies in rocky 3
fail.

trying to school me on a late pass, when you deserve one yourself.  Elpablo reminded me about the rule.

I have already watched the movie. 
tongue.gif

tell em!

Haven't washed out my belly button in a minute, don't even want to go in there because the funk will be unbearable....
mean.gif

I want to go out so bad tonight.... but I'm so poor at the moment..... what should I do
go do something you're scared of doing. 
I'm scared of going broke.. staying sober. so that probably means I should blow all my money tonight?
fixed. i sowey, the truth hurts man 
frown.gif
Man, I been sober since like Wednesday..... time to let loose pleighboi
Haven't washed out my belly button in a minute, don't even want to go in there because the funk will be unbearable....
mean.gif
I want to tell a story of my belly button, but I'm in fear of getting ridiculed again

I wanna develop something to collect all this rain water so I can use it later

there are more complex systems that will let you catch and save most of the rain that falls on your property. but that would involve grading the land to provide an incline, installing catchers and pipes and essentially making your own water/plumbing/sewage system. if you live in a place that has consistent rain fall, the basic system in the gif should be enough.

http://www.builditsolar.com/Projects/Water/Water.htm#RainWaterHarvestSystems
hmm good looking. didnt know it exxisted

damm

went to chill at the laundromat with mother 
sick.gif

**** felt like i was inside a microwave 
mean.gif

but i started chopping it up with some girl with a big ol' jiggly butt in yoga pants/sweats that was washing but i left her hanging for a donut and ice blend drink 
devil.gif

Name? :lol:  I sell shoes at my barbershop. My friend owns it so I use it as my own little opportunity to make quick $$ without dealing with ebay. I always leave a list with my inventory then when someone needs something, I'll swing over and do the exchange. 

I only kno his first name smh. Ill have to ask next time I stop by. I see you hustlin too pleighboi :pimp:

lmfao I just saw this pic in the hypebeast thread Ive sat here for the past five minutes with the most digusted face ever :x :smh:

behold NT

lmfao I just saw this pic in the hypebeast thread Ive sat here for the past five minutes with the most digusted face ever :x :smh:

behold NT

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

wtf, only 8 minutes?

how long do yall usually shower?
kinda hard to shower in the woods 

do you bathe in springs with your hair falling over your breasts? pls rspnd.

I don't need pics, I have imagination.

awww, is someone feeling frisky? I'll play 
embarassed.gif

scary-faces-027.jpg

iRO1YJDXImyqA.gif

Back
Top Bottom