the thread about nothing...

mean.gif
been sleeping on these beautiful middle eastern chicks.
I love middle eastern women, especially if they have green eyes :riceboy

Not only did I lock the keys out the car...I left that **** runnin'...and I have no spare
roll.gif
should cost you around $30, unless you can find a metal hanger

unless you locked them out, then you just use the keys to open the car

cost me 60 smh

and my bad on not making sense
laugh.gif
don't feel bad. once, i locked myself out going to a toy store. I went with a couple of girls and they were rollin at how embarrassed i was when the dude came 
mean.gif

where were you? 

In my apartment complex...I was rushing to leave...some **** blocked my car in and I tried to back out but that didnt work
laugh.gif

So when I got out the car to go find dude to move his **** is when I locked myself out
laugh.gif
mean.gif

That's awesome. Good times, good times....
laugh.gif
Im just glad it's still early. Im not letting this **** ruin my Friday night 
laugh.gif

dude, elpablo what does the crest in your sig stand for?

Happy Birthday championboy!
Donated to the Somalia Fundraiser on NT

http://niketalk.com/t/310304/a-chil...a-thanks-for-helping-raise-18-000-so-far/0_20

Just got ripped off at the Mexican restaurant . $20 for a beer and a plate with 6 shrimp

bro are you in Pittsburgh? I just came from a Mexican restaurant that was on that same ********.

And some random dude left without paying his tab, so the server just walks up to me, the next random black dude and tells me that I need to pay it. Like wtf, I wasnt there with that *****

Last edited:
Just got ripped off at the Mexican restaurant . $20 for a beer and a plate with 6 shrimp
bro are you in Pittsburgh? I just came from a Mexican restaurant that was on that same ********.

And some random dude left without paying his tab, so the server just walks up to me, the next random black dude and tells me that I need to pay it. Like wtf, I wasnt there with that *****
Naw I'm in the Bay Area 

Wait the server told you to pay some random dudes tab?!?!?
I never get seafood anywhere.... Unless its fish tacos or I'm at a seafood restaurant
It's lent so I can't have meat (pause) but I usually don't do seafood, unless its one of those spots that do the shrimp in the bag with sauce
what's lent. And what is this bag of shrimp with sauce?!?!

I never get seafood anywhere.... Unless its fish tacos or I'm at a seafood restaurant
It's lent so I can't have meat (pause) but I usually don't do seafood, unless its one of those spots that do the shrimp in the bag with sauce
It's a catholic thing where you don't eat meat on Fridays before Easter
this is the shrimp from a place in San Jose called crawdaddy
But did u tip?
$2

It's a catholic thing where you don't eat meat on Fridays before Easter
this is the shrimp from a place in San Jose called crawdaddy
Damn, I'ma have to check that place out next time I visit my lil bro in SJ. And its Easter already?!?!?!
The Taco Bell by my apartment, had a drive thru window with bulletproof glass and bulletproof drawer to pay and get your food....
thats how the KFC around the way was.

Its a Jackson Hewitt now.

Pittsburgh has some pretty wild hoods
I've been to plenty of fast food places, and never in my life have I seen this before.  I was kinda shook TBH, cuz this place is like 2 minutes away from my apt... so I guess I live in the hood like I always suspected 
laugh.gif

Bruhs I really need some ingrown hair products cause my neck looks crazy. I have clean and clear for exfoliating, with an exfoliating glove

but I need something specifically targeting ingrown hairs. like at Walgreens or something. any ideas?

:rofl:. Now THAT'S some real racist **** right there :rofl:

Champion, happy b day pleiboi

only fast food with bullet proof glass i've ever seen in my life is here in minneapolis. :lol: gotta love the north side.

:rofl:. Now THAT'S some real racist **** right there :rofl:

Champion, happy b day pleiboi

iswydt

only fast food with bullet proof glass i've ever seen in my life is here in minneapolis. :lol: gotta love the north side.

Bang bang

And how in the hell was your heating bill almost 1k? That' craaaaaazy. You must have been real cold the last two months :lol:. That snow has been crazy.

for some of you guys who don't have a pizza loca where you live, you get this for $10 
nthat.gif

menu-gigante-32-slices.jpg

my closest little caesars is ghetto as hell. it's right next to an alley that is known to have a lot of traffic, you could go in to get a hot and ready and witness three drug deals 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom