the thread about nothing...

Went to buy a new toothbrush today. I dont like to have really soft bristles. So when I was driving to Target, I was thinking about if I should get medium strength or hard. I get there, and there are two types.....Soft and Medium.

What the hell kind of sense does this make? Soft and MEDIUM? If there is a Medium, isnt the implication that there are at least two other types (one on each side of the medium)???

How can there Medium if there isnt a Hard? Shouldnt it just be Soft and Hard?
35914075.jpg

Not only did I lock the keys out the car...I left that **** runnin'...and I have no spare :rofl:

The Taco Bell by my apartment, had a drive thru window with bulletproof glass and bulletproof drawer to pay and get your food....

You think that's bad? When I went to school in Buffalo, I ventured off campus to the south side of the neighborhood and went into a store that sold clothes, chicken, and was a pawn shop (I ******** you not). The counter had bars AND bulletproof glass. I never seen anything like that in my life :lol:

The Taco Bell by my apartment, had a drive thru window with bulletproof glass and bulletproof drawer to pay and get your food....

You think that's bad? When I went to school in Buffalo, I ventured off campus to the south side of the neighborhood and went into a store that sold clothes, chicken, and was a pawn shop (I ******** you not). The counter had bars AND bulletproof glass. I never seen anything like that in my life :lol:

Not only did I lock the keys out the car...I left that **** runnin'...and I have no spare
roll.gif
should cost you around $30, unless you can find a metal hanger

unless you locked them out, then you just use the keys to open the car

Last edited:
I know she should have a hair net, but she was a cashier, she wasn't handling food. What part of hood do you not understand? :lol:

Not only did I lock the keys out the car...I left that **** runnin'...and I have no spare
roll.gif

cost me 60 smh

and my bad on not making sense
laugh.gif
don't feel bad. once, i locked myself out going to a toy store. I went with a couple of girls and they were rollin at how embarrassed i was when the dude came 
mean.gif

where were you? 

You can find firm or hard bristle brushes online, but most stores won't carry them because dentists recommend softer brushes and consumers seem to prefer it. A firm brush could damage your gums if you don't brush properly.

Not only did I lock the keys out the car...I left that **** runnin'...and I have no spare :rofl:

cost me 60 smh

and my bad on not making sense :lol:
don't feel bad. once, i locked myself out going to a toy store. I went with a couple of girls and they were rollin at how embarrassed i was when the dude came 
mean.gif
where were you? 

In my apartment complex...I was rushing to leave...some **** blocked my car in and I tried to back out but that didnt work :lol:

So when I got out the car to go find dude to move his **** is when I locked myself out :lol: :smh:

You think that's bad? When I went to school in Buffalo, I ventured off campus to the south side of the neighborhood and went into a store that sold clothes, chicken, and was a pawn shop (I ******** you not). The counter had bars AND bulletproof glass. I never seen anything like that in my life
laugh.gif
i heard Buffalo is super hood :lol: :smh:

cost me 60 smh

and my bad on not making sense :lol:
mean.gif
where were you? 

In my apartment complex...I was rushing to leave...some **** blocked my car in and I tried to back out but that didnt work :lol:

So when I got out the car to go find dude to move his **** is when I locked myself out :lol: :smh:

That's awesome. Good times, good times.... :lol:

Last edited:
dude, elpablo what does the crest in your sig stand for?

Happy Birthday championboy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom