golden state wearing jerseys with sleeves tonight? whats with that

i had to say something before water tried to run with it

jokes

and 
laugh.gif
 at beh's disapproval 

Last edited:
that moment when Hispanic hood.

that moment when MS13 everywhere, staring.

that moment when made it home safely with all limbs :smokin

:wow: LC run tomorrow.

Last edited:
i had to say something before water tried to run with it

jokes

and 
laugh.gif

at beh's disapproval 

Y'all were guessing and had it all wrong. I live in what some people would call the "hood" but it's not the hood. If I said exactly where y'all would probably freak out. In this case I meant "hood" in terms of attitude, or "ghetto" people if you will. You know the type of chick that's 18 years old and still sucks her thumb and is wearing a pair of spiz'ikes type of "hood". Get the picture now? There are people like that in my neighborhood. Even though the little Ceasers I go to I have to drive to, it's not within quick walking distance but still in my neighborhood. Better yet here, let this pic serve as an example. I didn't take this today, but the last time I went to the one closer to my house....

The Taco Bell by my apartment, had a drive thru window with bulletproof glass and bulletproof drawer to pay and get your food....

Went to buy a new toothbrush today. I dont like to have really soft bristles. So when I was driving to Target, I was thinking about if I should get medium strength or hard. I get there, and there are two types.....Soft and Medium.

What the hell kind of sense does this make? Soft and MEDIUM? If there is a Medium, isnt the implication that there are at least two other types (one on each side of the medium)???

How can there Medium if there isnt a Hard? Shouldnt it just be Soft and Hard?

Went to buy a new toothbrush today. I dont like to have really soft bristles. So when I was driving to Target, I was thinking about if I should get medium strength or hard. I get there, and there are two types.....Soft and Medium.

What the hell kind of sense does this make? Soft and MEDIUM? If there is a Medium, isnt the implication that there are at least two other types (one on each side of the medium)???

How can there Medium if there isnt a Hard? Shouldnt it just be Soft and Hard?

Be easy homie. There are more trivial things in life.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom