the thread about nothing...

anyone have experience with penis rings? for sex, not piercings.

pls rspnd

pls rspnd
nerd.gif

I had a cheap one before
laugh.gif

it did a solid job for caress'n dat spot
Whats it supposed to do?

pls rspnd

pls rspnd

:nerd:

I had a cheap one before :lol:

Whats it supposed to do?

controls blood flow to maximize your show and performance..and climax :nerd: :lol: 8)

The one I had, there was an additional part that massaged your girl's c-spot while you're in the flow of your game sorta how those vibrators have bunny ears and such.

:lol:. I decided to aquire currency and disregard females . Work on myself and start hitting the gym after my shoulder feels bbetter. this chick in five guys already giving me the look. :smh: :lol:

couple of dudes i sometimes end up chilling with listen to a lot of (black, obviously) rappers, but don't pay attention to the lyrics and are lowkey really racist...really irks me

we're all white btw before anyone asks :lol: , but they're like preppy east coast white.

pls rspnd

pls rspnd

:nerd:

I had a cheap one before :lol:

Whats it supposed to do?

controls blood flow to maximize your show and performance..and climax :nerd: :lol: 8)

The one I had, there was an additional part that massaged your girl's c-spot while you're in the flow of your game sorta how those vibrators have bunny ears and such.

dat happy bump stimulation. I'm looking at some now. Stuck between a Bango and this one with a built in Rabbit.

Seems like a pointless buy if you're not getting a vibrating one :lol:

Damn I missed a lot.

Recap so far:

1) Keurigs are the ****. I have one, LOVE IT
2) I'm from Brooklyn, I say soda, not pop. Sue me
3) We trollin PBR now? :smh: uh oh
4) I forgot what else, brb gonna have my hood pizza now....

Anybody know how to get free cable in an apt building?

can u afford 15 dollars a month? if so call time warner and order their basic cable and then when the guy comes over tell him ur tryna get more channels like the laker sports net and hes gunna charge u 40 bucks which is the standard rate and ull get like 70-80 channels while just paying 15 a month plus the 40 u slipped the installation guy

and also he might not be able to do it that day because whenever they do an installation an auditor comes the next day to make sure he did the work right and the auditor will disconnect ur free channels so sometimes the cable guy has to come back a couple days later to give u the extra channels. make sure to get his number incase u ever run across a problem

Damn I missed a lot.

Recap so far:

1) Keurigs are the ****. I have one, LOVE IT
2) I'm from Brooklyn, I say soda, not pop. Sue me
3) We trollin PBR now? :smh: uh oh
4) I forgot what else, brb gonna have my hood pizza now....

5.) Get the vibrating ring or bust (no pun intended) word to Sleaze.

Back
Top Bottom