i use one of these
pimp.gif

Amazon product ASIN B0032Z7UJE
me too 
nthat.gif

this _ said pop.

POP.
I used to say pop when I lived in Canada and the midwest 

I think that chart misrepresents the south.

I'm one of the most countriest mofos you ever gonna met, and I can say we don't call everything "coke", we just drink Coca Cola that damn much.

How often are you drinking coffee? Did you own a coffee maker before? What kind of coffee are you using?

Keurig is a good device for those who have one cup a day or so... who like to have a variety of flavors... and those who aren't as interested in THE BEST  coffee and will pay extra for convenience. You can always buy your own whole beans, grind them, then use that. So you get the benefits of the Keurig with a more conventional drip coffee maker, but you can only make a cup at a time.

I don't think they're worth the money.

Last edited:
cream soda is goat DOA

no love for fizzy water? :frown:

extra points if it's blue and in a glass bottle.

How often are you drinking coffee? Did you own a coffee maker before? What kind of coffee are you using?

Keurig is a good device for those who have one cup a day or so... who like to have a variety of flavors... and those who aren't as interested in THE BEST coffee and will pay extra for convenience. You can always buy your own whole beans, grind them, then use that... so you get the benefits of the Keurig with a more conventional drip coffee maker, but you can only make a cup at a time.

I drink coffee every day when I'm at my girls, and when I'm home I drink it whenever I feel like going up the street and grabbing a cup.

also get it randomly when at work since there's an $bux next door.

I like to try a lot of different flavors, I'm thinking I can get random good flavors online or at World Market for my girls machine and cop a Keurig for home. I started looking around and the Keurig V700 has a 20oz option which I really like. I drink travel mugs every time, I'm not a sit down with a cup kind of person.

Walking around the office singing "poison "by Bell Biv Devoe like its nobody's business

Back
Top Bottom