the thread about nothing...

how's yall's day going?
i stay winning.

how many bowels of pasta did you end up eating.

did you go to gym?

dont lie
I had like 4 bowls and then just now I finished off the rest of it...... that **** might be the best pasta I've ever made.

No gym, ended up playing FIFA till 5 in the morning
@Rck2, day is just about over for me. 'Bout to be out in a bit. You?
I just woke up like an hour ago......
tired.gif

how's yall's day going?
Very tired. Work is over though for the most part. I'm in training for the rest of the day. Already took a power nap
Ohhh is that why you always post in the middle of the night?? what do you do?

Finally a nice day outside and its finally warming up. Hopefully we'll be in the 30's soon and I can stop wearing long johns

I need a coffee maker, b. good brands?

the bowl movement is srs right meow.

My boss has this one. I love this bad boy
can't you only use their flavors/specific packet things or something?

I need my Kahlua gourmet, b.

they have Kahlua flavor. you're the 4th person to recommend Keurig. guess I should start looking through models.
Yeah, they cost $$$$ but worth it and I think you can buy reusuable k-cups to put your own coffee in them as well
I need a coffee maker, b. good brands?

the bowl movement is srs right meow.
I love those Keurig's- single serving makers, they seem to taste the best and the most consistently

edit: Pabs knows
nthat.gif
Nowitzness knows
smokin.gif

I don't think I've ever cried over a girl. I just took my Ls and keep pushing.

Then you've never loved.
frown.gif

frown.gif

You dont want to bro. The lingering feels
frown.gif
. I'm gonna watch Forrest Gump though
how's yall's day going?
Very tired. Work is over though for the most part. I'm in training for the rest of the day. Already took a power nap
Nah thats cause I dont have a good sleeping schedule. I always try to watch all the NBA games on knowing I have to get up at 6. I dont do anything special, your regular cubicle job.

Kuerigs look like theyre wildly expensive. My job has them, theyre the only coffee I've ever drank, I just stopped becuase of the teeth yellowing thing.

Last edited:
i have never been a coffee guy. i drink tea

and crumpets

ok just tea, no crumpets lol

I don't think I've ever cried over a girl. I just took my Ls and keep pushing.

Then you've never loved.
frown.gif

frown.gif

You dont want to bro. The lingering feels
frown.gif
. I'm gonna watch Forrest Gump though
how's yall's day going?
Nah thats cause I dont have a good sleeping schedule. I always try to watch all the NBA games on knowing I have to get up at 6. I dont do anything special, your regular cubicle job.

Kuerigs look like theyre wildly expensive. My job has them, theyre the only coffee I've ever drank, I just stopped becuase of the teeth yellowing thing.

500 Days of Summer for me 
laugh.gif
 you ain't even loved till it'll feels like you've literally been stabbed in the heart 
frown.gif

Fa sho ma, wait so you try to watch every single game that was on like NBA League Pass?? Or just the 1 or 2 games that were on ESPN or TNT?

Kuerigs seems hella expensive for real

I don't believe in coffee. :\
I needa watch 500 Days of Summer so I can drool about Zooey.

Last edited:
In the barber shops with a bunch of older OG dudes. I know of so much dirt these dudes did, bodies, drugs, guns, horrible things....but i swear all these dudes are some of the nicest funniest dudes on earth

drink coffee w/ a straw to avoid da yellowing

i heard good things about kuerigs
Kuerigs make tiny cups of coffee.... and I'm amazed that my teeth aren't yellow with how much coffee I drink and the number of drunken nights I pass out with out brushing 
laugh.gif

I don't believe in coffee.
ohwell.gif

I needa watch 500 Days of Summer so I can drool about Zooey.
I need to watch 500 Days of Summer so I can emote again...

Back
Top Bottom