the thread about nothing...

Wtf
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
your secret is safe with me 
smile.gif

3rd day in a row with a migraine, called my dr for an appt and dude is on vacation, can't see him till Thursday :smh:

When I played summer ball in '06 I got sent to Iowa and I kept confusing people by asking for soda because to them it's pop, happened all summe long :lol:

I didnt really mean to cause a issue I was just tryna ******** its all a joke my bad tanfam...... I am thuper thorry

I don't think I've ever cried over a girl. I just took my Ls and keep pushing.

Then you've never loved.
frown.gif

frown.gif

You dont want to bro. The lingering feels
frown.gif
. I'm gonna watch Forrest Gump though
how's yall's day going?
Very tired. Work is over though for the most part. I'm in training for the rest of the day. Already took a power nap
Ohhh is that why you always post in the middle of the night?? what do you do?
Nah thats cause I dont have a good sleeping schedule. I always try to watch all the NBA games on knowing I have to get up at 6. I dont do anything special, your regular cubicle job.

Kuerigs look like theyre wildly expensive. My job has them, theyre the only coffee I've ever drank, I just stopped becuase of the teeth yellowing thing.

500 Days of Summer for me 
laugh.gif
 you ain't even loved till it'll feels like you've literally been stabbed in the heart 
frown.gif

Fa sho ma, wait so you try to watch every single game that was on like NBA League Pass?? Or just the 1 or 2 games that were on ESPN or TNT?

Kuerigs seems hella expensive for real

I try to watch all the games on a given night, then what happens is I usually fall asleep without brushing my teeth which I cant do because I will always wake up in the middle of the night, so then I wake up, brush my teeth which in turn wakes me up so I hop on NT for 45 minutes then force myself back to sleep.
this _ said pop.

POP.
Pop >>> Soda

i need to buy and read my first book 
ohwell.gif
post from July 9th of last year.

http://gizmodo.com/5924371/soda-versus-pop-visualized

blue = soda, green = pop, red = coke.

I did not know some people call all soda coke.

original.png
WOOOOWWW who would make something like this. I'm impressed and weirded out. Weirdpressed
SODA > pop
Yup, who the hell says pop?
roll.gif

You know what grind my gear is when people take food without asking unless you're my homie ..Bish can you ask first? :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface:

Harlem Nights is on BET. 3 generations of some of the best black comedians.

Red Foxx, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy. To name the top 3

Just about every top black actor or comedians of the time except for a select few.

Lela Rochon :pimp:

Robin Harris RIP

You know what grind my gear is when people take food without asking unless you're my homie ..Bish can you ask first? :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface:
they don't respect you. Your not intimidating enough

Our didn't happen to me. I was on my lunch. my coworker was chilling eating then this dumb bish comes up and suits next to him and just grabs straight for them crackers. had me :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom